Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Good girls are gone

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Society (especially in gen z) admires sluts.
Girls treat their fathers like shit,
Girl turns 15 and all her friends hurry to make her a slut.

I'm not jealous of chads anymore for getting laid,
They fuck whores not women, where are the good girls who care for you?
They dont exist.
normies post on reddit on how much foids are unloyal and diagraceful and hate men, seriously being an incel is the worst but there is no light at the end of the tunnel in this shit world FUCK THIS WORLD

Good girls is a fantasy men created in their heads.

You know how society went wrong when pure virgins are more shamed than literal whores.

"Good girls" were never for us and are for chad only you stinky inkie!

French comedian said: "Why promiscuous woman is slut, and promiscuous man is never me?".

No country for good men

i know shit sucks... it hurts too much

We are in the last years of the western civilization so enjoy the collapse, panic in foids eyes will be glorious jews are already preparing the next plandemic that will murder most of normies. They will get what they deserve.

They were only "good" because they had strong fist over their heads that was ready to smash them every time they misbehave. If you lose that power then they will always turn into animal sluts. I want to smash foids so bad.

They were only "good" because they had strong fist over their heads that was ready to smash them every time they misbehave. If you lose that power then they will always turn into animal sluts. I want to smash foids so bad.
they had to tolerate local Oofy Doofy they never was attracted to, now there's no need for that.

good girls never existed. they are the same as they were 2000 years later, they just have more freedom nowwadays

You can find good ones but not from GenZ. So they're all >30yo by now.

they had to tolerate local Oofy Doofy they never was attracted to, now there's no need for that.
Yeah they also had to develop some fake personality and fake hobbies to attract those beta boys so BB would be enchanted, think they are genuine and then fund their lifestyle for rest of her life.

If you mean when society kept women in check? Yah, that was about 100 years ago too late. Even your grandmother, a degenerate, was one of the first of the 20th century to start behaving like a vile cunt. From your great grandmother and before were some of the last "good" foids out there.

If you mean when society kept women in check? Yah, that was about 100 years ago too late. Even your grandmother, a degenerate, was one of the first of the 20th century to start behaving like a vile cunt. From your great grandmother and before were some of the last "good" foids out there.
USA was cucked earlier but Slavland was still fine 70 years ago

Yeah, its an act that only exists to pursue chad and secure resources and only retards believe they were ever genuine

USA was cucked earlier but Slavland was still fine 70 years ago
Makes sense. As America (the west) became more degenerate, every other nation / culture followed suit in said degeneracy. One of the worst things about the west is its influence.

The only real thing is our micro penis and the number of foids who blocked us

All the good girls are buried in graveyards or in urns.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back