Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Good news from Iraq

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Something big is taking place. I cannot talk due to security concerns. I'll share the news soon by Allah's permission.

I can only say: watch for Ramadi, Fallujah Governorate and Kirkuk/Mosul.

Last edited:
I can only say we're back in late 2013. Justice has arrived again to aid the oppressed.

It's over for jihadcels

Terrorist justice vengeance
You're an imbecile piece of shit, why are you so scared of us killing Shias and the kuffar alike? I'd gladly behead you, and proudweeb can ban me if he wants to. I want to achieve Shuhadah in Roblox. /s

You're an imbecile piece of shit, why are you so scared of us killing Shias and the kuffar alike? I'd gladly behead you, and proudweeb can ban me if he wants to. I want to achieve Shuhadah in Roblox.
This is why your race is failing. You're angry all the time, you're stupid, and your violence. Western people hate you for a reason. Other Muslims hate you for a reason. You just exist, and therefore you make the world more sad. But I can almost sympathize with you in a weird way. I can understand how you would hate the West. In fact, to me, that's more or less honorable. The fact that there are Muslim men out there who are willing to kill me by blowing themselves up in order for me not to turn his daughter into a slut.

The fact that there are Muslim men out there who are willing to kill me by blowing themselves up in order for me not to turn his daughter into a slut.
Die in your rage, you filthy Westerner. If I had the opportunity to stomp your neck and slit your throat, I'd gladly do it for free.

In fact, to me, that's more or less honorable.
Look, you're a fucking white tall fakecel and it does really surprise me how self-hating ethnics on this forum back your comments like puppies. Of course you're a fakecel, you are above-average in intelligence yet cheerleading other deceased nationalists. I hope worse things happen to you.

Die in your rage, you filthy Westerner. If I had the opportunity to stomp your neck and slit your throat, I'd gladly do it for free.
That anger does nothing but poison your mind. Honestly we would be better off as friends than enemies.

Look, you're a fucking white tall fakecel and it does really surprise me how self-hating ethnics on this forum back your comments like puppies. Of course you're a fakecel, you are above-average in intelligence yet cheerleading other deceased nationalists.
I'm not tall at all i'm actually one of the shortest men on this forum.

Look, you're a fucking white tall fakecel and it does really surprise me how self-hating ethnics on this forum back your comments like puppies. Of course you're a fakecel, you are above-average in intelligence yet cheerleading other deceased nationalists. I hope worse things happen to you.
I used to be a nationalist but I lost favor for that now I want complete anarchy.

I used to be a nationalist but I lost favor for that now I want complete anarchy.
Let's end this discussion for good. Having non-sensical arguments started by me are not productive to any party involved. I just feel rageful today.