Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL GOOD RIDDANCE YOU PARTY TARDS " , HAHAHAHAHA . ( Floor Collapses while Partying )

Parties are overrated
True man i dont go as subhuman and if i was chad i would still not go whats the point of partyng with drunk sweaty retards when you can just call sluts to your house to enjoy sex… party is for normies who cant order sluts like delivery like chad can

It has begun for sleepcel who was LDAR

This was so fucking joyful to watch, I hope all these normpiss sexhavers get hospitalised:feelsaww:

Sexhavers deserved every injury they sustained.

I go to parties like this some time but never get any female attention :feelsrope:

Unfortunately it doesn't look like it did much damage. I thought the ceiling was going to collapse.
Still lifefuel tho.
If I woke up to a video like this every day, or a video of jewish colonists dying in horrible ways my days would be glamorous.

I M A G I N E being the owner. Insurance is not covering that shit. People definitely broke their legs falling like that, the ambulance calls would prove that they had way too many people in there at once. And that's if there was no video of it happening lmao.

Not only will it cost a fortune to rebuild the floor, but the building will be condemned until it's rebuilt. All because the party host had to cloutmax and invite a bunch of retards to jump on his floor until it collapsed. This is life-ending shit, he might never be able to rent again.

I M A G I N E being the owner. Insurance is not covering that shit. People definitely broke their legs falling like that, the ambulance calls would prove that they had way too many people in there at once. And that's if there was no video of it happening lmao.

Not only will it cost a fortune to rebuild the floor, but the building will be condemned until it's rebuilt. All because the party host had to cloutmax and invite a bunch of retards to jump on his floor until it collapsed. This is life-ending shit, he might never be able to rent again.
Its not your Problem neither is it Mine . Normie Tards reap what they sew i guess :feelskek:

True man i dont go as subhuman and if i was chad i would still not go whats the point of partyng with drunk sweaty retards when you can just call sluts to your house to enjoy sex… party is for normies who cant order sluts like delivery like chad can
:reeeeee:

Nice to see cum dumpsters getting what they deserved. I guess evil does lose, sometimes

I
AM
A T O M I C

It was so amazing in 2022