Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Good vidya????????????

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I'm losing my copes. Any good PC vidya. My specs are quite good so something that's impressive

What kinds of games do you like?

There is a huge number of vídeo games today, if any of the recent games does not satisfy you, you can look for 90's or 2000's games to play in your computer.

league, vanilla wow...........

Nier Automata

final fantasy 15

Far cry 5 seems like a worthy title for my gaming rig. I don't want to part with £49.99 tho

I think Bloodborne is still free on ps4's psn plus. It's a true 10/10 master piece.
O1QmJnT.jpg

J9UqAR5.gif

nZs1KeA.gif

original.jpg

532523.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_czmwd5bu9w08sogo0wk0sooo8_640.gif

hunters-nightmare.jpg

tumblr_nyuvwjcO0g1tt3wuco1_500.gif

Orphan%20Profile.jpg

txuy0nneiixayakn4aes.gif

tumblr_ocewuu0kVS1tuk8f5o3_500.gif

tumblr_oi8anrjfWF1sbfdvgo2_500.gif

Lady_Maria_tentacles.gif

tumblr_nnfd6s8I5w1qd842do1_400.gif

Visceral_pig.gif

choose a couple
racing, platforming, strategy, shooters. Anything that can utilise a GTX 1080 at 1440p or 4k, i'd like to think I didn't waste £500 on a GPU for nothing

let's go with FPS then, good graphics
Fps as in action shooting things in the face and nothing more?
Play the serious sam games, also, graphics don't mean shit.
If you want an fps with rpg elements and such then play fallout new vegas or stalker shadow of chernobyl.

Play dwarf fortress or civ5 if you want some management and strategy.

video games suck ass im afraid. that ship has long sailed

2018 is a shit time for video games. It's mostly battle royale/coop normie crap

2018 is a shit time for video games. It's mostly battle royale/coop normie crap
fortnite is so annoying. I don't know everyone is so latched on to that game. it isn't even that fun

skyrim, fallout new vegas, and fallout 3 if you are on pc. have you played those?

terraria, minecraft, mount and blade warband, civ 6, l4d2, league, any elder scrolls, any fallout, tf2, starbound, and binding of isaac. Those are the games I play these days, I recommend any one of them depending on your genre preference

i really wish i still liked minecraft. i used to be obbessed with it and i loved every minute of it.
now i just play cod and rage

hey man what's up. Where is the Jihadi that was your profile pic? How you been man?
oh

forumusage is limited cuz layout

surrounded by rats in the sewers, but fire is on my side

oh

forumusage is limited cuz layout

surrounded by rats in the sewers, but fire is on my side
DAMN almost 11,000 messages. You sure contribute a lot. Unlike myself. I barely post anymore.

I am mostly LDARing now. Just going around, being loneley, being depressed, looking for copes, you know that kinda thing. I lurk here every now and then. But I don't contribute like before. I might leave this site for a few months. And would likely use this time to think about my life and where I want it to go. But yeah I'll probably be back in some months.