Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Goodbye my friends

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-
(Hopefully not)

The racepilled destroyed me

He's at 90% warning, he'll get permabanned any moment now. I'm personally not going to do anything about this thread, but I don't know what the other mods will do.

I don't understand that thread I made is just me venting since ima mixbreed, it's like Manlet getting banned for making a height thread, it does t make sense tbh, I would understand if I wasn't a mix breed but whatever

it was fun while it lasted

Why the fuck do they even warn you or ban you?

mods wtf? he belongs here.

I am just going through phase right now, I will overcome it

What races are you anyway ?

Brutal. Having mental problems is just as bad as anything else tbh

Didn't you get perm'd on your main account?

Make another account

He is already 193 cm and about 110 kg hahahaha, not to mention his frame.
Didn't know that. Did he try a new haircut though ? kek
Idk, maybe we would have more chance outside of the western world.

Didn't know that. Did he try a new haircut though ? kek
Idk, maybe we would have more chance outside of the western world.

I dont think he will need to show any effort /do anything to get a girlfriend. He is just a larpee that is here for the schadenfreude, nothing more.

Just wait until your warnings expire (If that's possible) or just post according to the rules.

told yah not to go overboard on the race threads, because something like that is bound to happen.

but heys im a hypocrite anyways.

I dont think he will need to show any effort /do anything to get a girlfriend. He is just a larpee that is here for the schadenfreude, nothing more.

THANK YOU

Just wait until your warnings expire (If that's possible) or just post according to the rules.
there's no knowing when if he is gonna get banned or not, but if he wants to stay (or has the chance to stay for now), he should wait until his warnings expires.

Yeah, he seems like quite a delusional mental on some points.

I'll paste the PM I responded to you with a few minutes ago that you didn't bother replying to. Maybe you'll see it if I post it here.

context:

Tellem-T,

You have a received a 10% warning from retarded_dumbshit for the message (The amount of fakecels on this site is infuriating.):

Additional comments: No trolling.

[...]

If you have any question, feel free to PM mod retarded_dumbshit.

i wasnt even trolling its a fact idiot

Haven't you previously talked about having to "fraud" your pics in order to make yourself look incel? This would mean that if you think that you have 10/10 features, you think that you are max 6/10 following that logic. But come on, there's no way you think you'd be a 10 or even a 9 if you weren't ethnic. You wouldn't even be an 8, but let's use that number and assume you'd look better than you really would. This means that following your logic of -4 PSL because of your race, if you think you have 8/10 features that means that you are a 4 in your current state. Why would a 4 have to fraud his pics to make himself look incel? 4's are accepted here. I don't think that you consider yourself a 4.

anyway... you troll often and your reputation definitely played a part in me deciding to warn you.

why would a 4 post his face outside of the ratings megathread, or why would he talk about mogging other users that people say are attractive?

I'll paste the PM I responded to you with a few minutes ago that you didn't bother replying to. Maybe you'll see it if I post it here.

context:

why would a 4 post his face outside of the ratings megathread, or why would he talk about mogging other users that people say are attractive?
He's a fakecel who's lecturing us on our fakeceldom?

Lmao.
It's quite obvious he's a Chad troll.

(Hopefully not)

The racepilled destroyed me

I don't understand that thread I made is just me venting since ima mixbreed, it's like Manlet getting banned for making a height thread, it does t make sense tbh, I would understand if I wasn't a mix breed but whatever
Just dont come back as a nazicel...ill hate you even more.

3 mods and no ban, you might make it.

context:

nazi moderation.

I am at 60 %. I will be banned too soon. There is a of that hates me. I wanted to be his online friend. He responded with bullying me.

Most of your threads belong in off topic tbh, I’m surprised the mods didn’t take action sooner. Half of your threads are echo chamber race baiting threads. I think you’re just here to larp, and that’s my honest opinion.

Dont go man. Just calm down on the threads

I hardly even see you since you only post on racebait threads, and I don't read those. Can't you just, yknow, stop with the race shit for a week or so?

Goodbye buddy have a nice life

Lmao he is a black guy with asian hair :lul::lul::lul: