Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL gook normies have competition over whose gf can suck their popsicle the best

The Filipina women are so trad and based bro. :soy::redpill:

I can't wait to fly overseas and get a trad Filipina woman. Who is so traditional she'll leave her home country and racemix with me :soy:

I can't wait to fly overseas and get a trad Filipina woman. Who is so traditional she'll leave her home country and racemix with me :soy:
apparently these were Thai game show participants. But yeah people who think gook foids are based are retarded

Anyone who ever unironically says this has never conversed with an actual filipina, they are some of the worst cases of foiddom I've ever seen. They take western degeneracy to the next level because of their cultural worship while somehow retaining the most retarded ""traditions"" and caveman barbarism from the pre-colonial period.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back