Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gookmaxxing will soon be over, here's why

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220615 025802

I found this map of Far Eastern average heights of the youth, many Asian Zoomers absolutely height-mog White Zoomers today. Globally the sex ratio is horrible with Asia being the worst sausage fest in the world.

As East Asians are getting wealthier and wealthier and as their toilets are developing Hypergamy at a breakneck speed that even puts White women's ridiculous standards to shame many Eastern Gooks are now forced to go down on Southeastern Gooks.

This means that the competition for Asian brides will mostly be from now very tall, very rich Ricecels from East Asia, Malaysia, and Thailand (yes, Thai men themselves are entering the competition to get brides from poorer neighbouring countries).

As I had shown in an earlier thread the number of foreign brides in East Asia is riding and Ricebrothers are leading the international marriage game as they are desperate for toilets. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

In fact, Commie China's male overpopulation problem is so bad that Chinese men have been Slavmaxxing and even worse Niggermaxxing en masse. Plus Chinese men have an advantage with taking Vietnamese toilets as most Vietnamese brides prefer to marry Chinese men for cultural similarities.

Anyone that keeps an eye on Southeast Asia will also know that today's Gook toilets are all addicted to South Korean and Mainland Chinese dramas and idolise these Chang's, sure older Asian toilets grew up mostly looking at Chad's but as Asia has developed its own internal market Chang's on TikTok (Douyin) are outperforming Chad's there.

Combine this with the fact that White Incels are also migrating en masse to go SEAmaxxing and the crowded market is soon becoming inaccessible.

For a large variety of reasons Southeast Asia has been an international exception to the pussy inflation, but with all these factors playing I'm predicting for SEAmaxxing to be a thing of the past by the end of this decade. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

:society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

As If I wanted to fuck chimpanzees

brutal. Over for sexpat maxxers

Lifefuel for ricecels:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Suifuel for mayocels:feels::feels::feels:

Brutal euthenasia pill!

Gdmf roundeyes and tallfags!

dude north east china has always been tall jfl man.

I don’t like noodlewhores anyway.

I knew it was always about nutrition. Shorter genes prevail where less food is available because of the lower resource demand, but once resources are available, height soars. Look at the insects when we had a high oxygen environment. They became huge. Dinosaurs too. Oxygen lowered and the tiny mammals survived. Humans are some of the largest animals on the planet.We are classified as megafauna and we will just get bigger as we are allowed to.