Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got A Gun

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Remember the post I made about roping yesterday and how my dad was getting a gun soon? Yeah, well he bought one and let me hold it in my little incel hands. I totally won't try to access the gun and use it to possibly escape my absolute dogshit life.
Mqv7pirnr2411 2

use it for scientific purposes like testing on female primates :feelsaww:

See you tomorrow

Nice, go to a shooting range or some desolate forest and have fun.

No one rope the end of then world in 10 years max on this timeline it's gonna be the ultimate reality show

Damn wish i had it

Lucky mf, mogs me to fucking oblivion, How did your dad get it, is it legal there?

Could you uh.. Could you borrow that to me for a sec, I just wanna put it in my mouth and take a selfie (I might press the wrong shutter tho)

But honestly I would fr WALK to Pakistan it if means I can get one and just dew it (in middle east simulator)
You need a loisence

Lucky mf, mogs me to fucking oblivion, How did your dad get it, is it legal there?

Could you uh.. Could you borrow that to me for a sec, I just wanna put it in my mouth and take a selfie (I might press the wrong shutter tho)

But honestly I would fr WALK to Pakistan it if means I can get one and just dew it (in middle east simulator)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcw_c7Ef8W8

Look at this video, street vendors are selling well made high quality Guns at insanely low prices, in my country its nearly impossible to get a gun.

Biggest dream, so jealous

Wow, GTA 5 graphics are amazing nowadays!

Nice gun (in video game).

Nice one :dab: that’s a gangsta piece fo sho my nigga :feelsaww:

Nice, wish I could have one