Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got a haircut after a year, now i look older and uglier

Just get a haircut :feelsclown:

just dont cut your hair cope

haven't done my beard in almost 6 months.i actually look better(hides my bad lower third).i also hate getting haircuts,since it usually goes wrong.

My pubic haircut looks better than my thinning hairline:fuk:

It's been at least 5 years since I last got a haircut. I just cut my hair myself because I've never had a good experience getting a haircut. It will only get even worse when the Norwood reaper pays me a visit.

It's been at least 5 years since I last got a haircut. I just cut my hair myself because I've never had a good experience getting a haircut. It will only get even worse when the Norwood reaper pays me a visit.
are you balding?

Are you balding?

i'm 26, im gonna look into it. but im not too keen on destroying my heart just to preserve the shitty hair i have left
If it's already bad, then I'm sorry. Just let it go i guess.

I’m sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

are you balding?
My hairline has always been shit to begin with, but it might have started receding. I don't know if that's the case or I've just become more self-conscious after becoming aware of how bad balding can be. It would be best for me to try to save my hair before it gets bad, but on the other hand I don't care about anything at this point.

i'm 26, im gonna look into it. but im not too keen on destroying my heart just to preserve the shitty hair i have left
Are you low t

Last time I clean shaved I wanted to jump in front of a bus, never again.

I actually got a really good haircut and I look the best I did in a while

here’s a tip - go to women at men hair salons. If you can’t afford that, go to the ghetto for a haircut. Dead fucking serious.

Women are a lot less delusional about what makes someone beautiful or not (which is why “Body Dysmorphia” is higher among women - despite having no problem getting sex if they are ugly they actually know they are uglier ).

In the ghetto, if you fuck up a haircut, you get shot. So they are high quality.

I recently got the best haircut in a while going to a male hair salon, it was only about $15 more. Still no haircut for your recessed jaw.

Yeah, finasteride dosn't help

Now that you are blackpilled you must hide your hairline in one hand and seek for balding treatments on both your local place and lookmax.org.

In lookmax.org they recommend products and meds for not balding.

I bet that in your countries they are treatments to fix or delay balding and its ads have appeared kn youtube at least once.

My hairline is shit, after I got blackpilled I entered in Sanson's mode and won't go bad. The worst part is thst your family will lie at your face saying that you look "fresh".

Now that you are blackpilled you must hide your hairline in one hand and seek for balding treatments on both your local place and lookmax.org.

In lookmax.org they recommend products and meds for not balding.

I bet that in your countries they are treatments to fix or delay balding and its ads have appeared kn youtube at least once.

My hairline is shit, after I got blackpilled I entered in Sanson's mode and won't go bad. The worst part is thst your family will lie at your face saying that you look "fresh".
I'm on fin, but it hardly helped. I don't have a lot of money to spare and at this point im pretty tired of having to deal with a shitty hand like this one. Ill see, but i think im not gonna bother with it anymore

I'm not sure, does body hair count as being high t?
Depends how much body hair you have tbh. You can still have body hair and have low T. Plus ethnicity counts for body hair as well. You get your hormones checked at least before doing fin, just to get an idea on how your body reacts. Don't want a fellow brocel to get gyno. Hopefully things go well how you do your things

Depends how much body hair you have tbh. You can still have body hair and have low T. Plus ethnicity counts for body hair as well. You get your hormones checked at least before doing fin, just to get an idea on how your body reacts. Don't want a fellow brocel to get gyno. Hopefully things go well how you do your things
I bought it without the doctor thing, they sell it aniways here

I bought it without the doctor thing, they sell it aniways here
No I mean get a hormonal test for the drug, you might either respond well if your hormones are normal. But considering what you said about your heart idk. It's all up to you. Either way you do you