Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got banned from second hand marketplaces for selling hentai goods

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
I'm trying to get rid of my weeaboo collection, which is full of hentai related stuff. Naked anime figures, hentai manga and OVAs. I tried selling those online, I managed to sell a few hentai manga and some figures, but ultimately my account got banned for selling erotic goods. It's over, I'm forced to live as a weeb now. Once you go weeb, you can't go back.

Ironically, people are more interested in hentai than non-hentai weeaboo shit.

Damn, I guess I gotta think twice before diving into hentai figures.

Damn, I guess I gotta think twice before diving into hentai figures.
Selling this isn't easy, especially the figures. Manga and games are easier to sell, but figures no way, they are too niche.

the pfp is very funny

just sell on better websites that allow such things, then ? should have read terms and conditions and reviews from other sellers about site enforcing bullshits

Yet condoms and birth control are sold everywhere. This is retard tier and makes no sense at all.

Yet condoms and birth control are sold everywhere. This is retard tier and makes no sense at all.
condoms yes but yoi can get pill only at drug stores