Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I had to revive this soy thread from this banned cuck (again)

SmhChan

SmhChan

Captain
★★★★
Has the sexual revolution given fuel to misogyny?

The so-called Sexual Revolution of the 1960's/70's has enabled sexualizing women, putting them on a pedestal, viewing them as nothing more than a pleasure orifice, a piece of flesh to intoxicate, drug - whatever end-means - to justify animalistic lust and pleasure. To justify a sense of acceptance by today's society. To justify your lonely and bitter existence.
Oh! So, foids are forced to have triple-digit body counts? They are forced to chase chads? Men force foids to sexualize themselves so most of them can be lonely and bitter?
The sexual revolution (by virtue of media, etc), has attractive women competing for attention, dressing promiscuously, half-naked. These attractive women will increasingly go out of their way to sexually market themselves. If you're an unattractive woman say Hi to depression, low self-esteem, and being used as a pleasure orifice for desperate sex-driven males.
Oh! yes, 80-90% men are sidelined in the sexual market, yet apparently unattractive foids are the victims and depressed, who are mostly responsible for most break-ups and short-term relationships thus proving which gender is most shallow. This is fucking ragefueling.
Standing out sexually will increasingly ever be more difficult, especially, if you're not up to par in terms of social behavior, aesthetics/appearance, or social status. These individuals will no doubt be subjected to both emotional and physical vulnerability, such as, being rejected, being harassed, mocked, and ridiculed for being social outcasts. This leads to depression, feelings of insecurity, low-self esteem, suicidal thoughts.

Prolonged and sustained periods of depression will increase the risk of developing mental health issues, which ultimately may manifest itself in loathe, hatred of, contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls.
Now this banned faggot decides to 'acknowledge' the other side's plights. But if you admit men (most of them) are sexual starved and judged for their looks and bodies, leading to their depression, that already nullifies your point about foids being the victims of sexual revolution. You want to victimise them for being chad-chasing whores? Fucking piece of shit cuck.
Some will go as far as justifying sexual harassment, rape, and condone violence against women as a result of this social disease the so-called Sexual Revolution has enabled. What do you think?

I do not mean to make generalization, I apologize if I did. I only want to reach out to my fellow human beings and engage in positive and constructive dialogue.
Spoken like a typical foid. I'm sure you weren't. You drew that conclusion from guys rejoicing at violence committed against foids? There are far more examples of far more foids with much more fucked-up reactions to men's misfortune and plights, and it is socially acceptable. Their visceral reaction never seemed to make you think they could justify violence against if they came into total power? And since violence is also committed against men as well, it barely says anything about anyone's true intention regarding the opposite gender. I think that's a testament to how much more tolerant men are compared to foids. Incels know violence against foids is not going to cure inceldom, but the looming physical threat is a necessity against foids.
Do successful men hate women? Do men that are content with their lives (by whatever means), hate women? To allege that hatred for women is a natural tendency for men is a dubious claim. You need to analyze the root causes behind said loathe. What factors drive men to hate women? Why not hate successful men too while you're at it?
I think this comment sums up the mentality of this cuck. Pretending to be ignorant about foids' nature or excusing them while acting in bad faith when evaluating men's actions. Successful men? You know the fucking answer, retard. Successful men don't gate-keep sex from other men, and no, them having harems doesn't do that because foids aren't forced to be part of a modern harem.

market, yet apparently unattractive foids are the victims and depressed, who are mostly responsible for most break-ups and short-term relationships thus proving which gender is most shallow.
:feelscry::feelsrope: