Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got caught insta stalking a co-worker (srs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date

What should I do when I see this bish again?

• Act as if nothing happened, don't ask don't tell

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • deny everything if confronted

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Continue staring at her at work (possible ascension)

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • It's over for you

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
My dumbass made a fake insta account but it had my name on it.

Fuck boyos she ended up blocking me (she had to know it was me) after I viewed one of her videos for fap fuel. She might end up telling other co-workers of hers (she's extroverted af) about this and I might get fired now.

It's over.

The fuck am I gonna do? I go back in two days and might see her.

Gonna be awkward AF.

(poll)

walk into work in a tank top and boxers; and stare her directly in the eyes. grab her ass firm and hard tomorrow. don't let go till she physically has to restrain you from touching her. tell her to shit in your hand. when she gets confused, tell her you had a crush on her for years.

jump out the window if people start chasing you to beat your ass.

DON'T SHOW UP! She can #MeToo you. Look for another job.

Honestly janitor jobs are easy af to find because of high turnover rates, just find another job or go back and take it on the chin

You might aswell rape at this point tbh, but seriously be careful she might report to HR for harassment

You might aswell rape at this point tbh, but seriously be careful she might report to HR for harassment
I didn't harass her tho tbh. All I did was view one of her videos and I got blocked in a few seconds.

I deleted the account she can't prove anything tbh.

Start using the name MAX POWER
I deleted the account tbh.

I don't see her all the time but she will def know it was me.

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why the fuck would you put your name on fake Instagram accounts?

This.

Lmao. OP. You dumb shit.

You're a janitor, right? Was the foid you stalked also a janitor?

fired for browsing instagram jfl

walk into work in a tank top and boxers; and stare her directly in the eyes. grab her ass firm and hard tomorrow. don't let go till she physically has to restrain you from touching her. tell her to shit in your hand. when she gets confused, tell her you had a crush on her for years.

jump out the window if people start chasing you to beat your ass.

Thx I lold

I seriously doubt you'll get fired, though she may invent some bullshit excuse about you slipping up somehow or making others uncomfortable. You won't get fired for looking at her insta, but she'll drum up something and get you kicked either way. I'd start looking for something new and avoid her at all costs when you go into work.

just tell her your a man with real needs and when i see something i can,t have i watch from afar nothing wrong with that or you are admiring a master piece and just was not sure how to go about approaching her with the whole me#too movement and that you meant no harm.

Can people see if you are stalking them on Instagram??????????

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

You can't get fired for viewing her video, especially since her profile is public. However, it will hurt your credibility if she complains about you again. Hopefully she has alot of guys watching her IG videos, and this is nothing new.

deny it but either way it's over

Play dumb. “Don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Or: “It wasn’t me, it was (Person) messing around.” Blame it on someone else who used to work there.

Or just wait for her to bring it up and say to her: “You got me banned from Instagram!” Blame her completely.

She might already be planning to #MeToo you if she blocked your account

Yeah I don’t get it. How would she know you watched the video? :feelstrash:
Apparently it's the only way people can see whos looking @ your acc. I didn't know this until I got blocked jfl.
She might already be planning to #MeToo you if she blocked your account
Honestly wrost case scenario she'll tell everyone and they'll think I'm a weirdo, but tbh they already do ngl. Doubt I'll get #metoo'd for viewing a public profile.
Can you elab on the thought process that lead to this?
Laziness :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
This.

Lmao. OP. You dumb shit.

You're a janitor, right? Was the foid you stalked also a janitor?
She's not a janitor but she's a part of the shipment team. I do not see her everyday, I'd say maybe once a week I'll see her but contact can be minimal.

Yeah you’re an incel, not much they can do to you tbh.

Yeah you’re an incel, not much they can do to you tbh.
My thoughts exactly tbh tbh. I got lucky and have two days off in a row so hopefully she'll forget by the same she sees me again. I seldom see her tbh so like I said worse case scenario she tells some people but then they get over it because I would assume normies have more going on in their lives than who is looking at their public insta.
This, serves you right for being a grade S brainlet, OP
I'm pretty high IQ srs

deny everything. police get invovled never talk to them. they ask for you to interview, hadn them the contact details of some lawyer

doesn't matter if u actually don't have a lawyer
just prettendign u do will make them fuck off usually if it si minor

deny everything. police get invovled never talk to them. they ask for you to interview, hadn them the contact details of some lawyer

doesn't matter if u actually don't have a lawyer
just prettendign u do will make them fuck off usually if it si minor
Why would police get involved for viewing a public insta profile though? Like I said worst case scenario she may gossip to other people but I doubt anyone will care that much. Wasn't like I was messaging her or anything tbh.

I would assume she has more important shit in her life than worrying about some guy she works around occasionally looking at her public profile srs

My dumbass made a fake insta account but it had my name on it.

Fuck boyos she ended up blocking me (she had to know it was me) after I viewed one of her videos for fap fuel. She might end up telling other co-workers of hers (she's extroverted af) about this and I might get fired now.

It's over.

The fuck am I gonna do? I go back in two days and might see her.

Gonna be awkward AF.

(poll)

I think it's just completely over for you at this point in the situation. However, I think the wisest option would be to just act retarded if she confronts you about this, act like you don't know what she's talking about, act super surprised. If that doesn't work, insult her face; foids are demolished by that.

The trick with lying I'd that you need to do it with a monotone voice while holding heavy eye contact.

i don't even use that piece of shit website and i still know that looking at "stories" will dox you

Very low IQ. You got to wait and see what happens.

Wait people can see if ur watching their video?

Shit

damn very embarrassing tbh, if her account wasn't private u dont even need to make a fake account to stalk her

Holy fuck boyo I would've fucked off from that work ded srs fuark the awkwardness

I didn't harass her tho tbh. All I did was view one of her videos and I got blocked in a few seconds.

I deleted the account she can't prove anything tbh.
Wat, insta shows who has viewed ur vids?

Fuuck.. Elab, do u mean story? Fuark one stacy has probs seen me stalking then. What about pics? LUL

Story, videos, pictures. They can’t see who Saves the pictures and videos tho

You said it was a public account. Does she know your name? Did she see your name on the account? She may have just seen a strange name she did not recognize and blocked out of reflex. She probably has many people blocked...but probably not Chad. Never Chad.

Why did you make an account in the first place? Could you not have viewed her page without it? I don't have Instagram but I regularly go on many girls' pages to use pictures they've posted for fap material.

As for what to do, I wouldn't worry. If you've deleted your account, she can't prove it was you. Just act like you have no idea about it if she brings it up.