Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got ghosted by Filipina today

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
C176FC82 569D 46B4 9CB6 0220C6C5C3D6
4F8FD81D 7F25 4147 8048 6512F36BF3EE
Hey shitskin retard copers, where’s my JBW card? Hmmm. Itsover slays apparently but I can’t seem to get a foid that looks more like an ape than an actual human being.

all of this shit you stupid niggers make up make no sense. It’s like “white privilege”. Where do I cash it in? This isn’t a western Filipina either, this is a homeland actually living in the phillipenes Filipina.

Stupid shitskins on this forum are truly nothing but BWC cuckolds who want to make the narrative of the white man fucking their women come true when in reality women there are like women anywhere; chad only.

my friend tried hooking me up with her, told her I was a future expat coming to the phillipenes, showed her my face, and she ended up ghosting me completely after I made an instagram to message her.
A1D18824 8416 4A91 878A D9AA544D13C6

Last edited:
that's what race traitors get :feelskek:

Itsover slays apparently but I can’t seem to get a foid that looks more like an ape than an actual human being.

maybe this one's only attracted to other apes.

View attachment 310195View attachment 310196Hey shitskin retard copers, where’s my JBW card? Hmmm. Itsover slays apparently but I can’t seem to get a foid that looks more like an ape than an actual human being.

all of this shit you stupid niggers make up make no sense. It’s like “white privilege”. Where do I cash it in? This isn’t a western Filipina either, this is a homeland actually living in the phillipenes Filipina.

Stupid shitskins on this forum are truly nothing but BWC cuckolds who want to make the narrative of the white man fucking their women come true when in reality women there are like women anywhere; chad only.
How did you meet the chink btw?

LARP. JBW is real, especially since you have blue eyes.
@tehgymcel420
I asked out an asian woman living in Asia who is below my looksmatch and your brain collapses. I messaged her on Instagram and got ghosted.
25328BE8 620E 44C0 9B22 9D2F7779C7D3

I asked out an asian woman living in Asia who is below my looksmatch and your brain collapses. I messaged her on Instagram and got ghosted.
View attachment 310199
I am neutral on this debate but the fact that you live across an ocean from her might have something to do with it

I also know this feel, comrade

I am neutral on this debate but the fact that you live across an ocean from her might have something to do with it
Asians living in Asia are, by the law of JBW, easier to get.

Asians living in Asia are, by the law of JBW, easier to get.
yeah but if some random guy living on the other side of the planet messages her with an instagram account that has 0 followers she'll probably just think "wtf"

maybe if she saw you on Tinder and you were residing in her city it'd be different. again I am neutral just throwing in my two cents

yeah but if some random guy living on the other side of the planet messages her with an instagram account that has 0 followers she'll probably just think "wtf"

maybe if she saw you on Tinder and you were living in the same city it'd be different. again I am neutral just throwing in my two cents
No, she thinks I am a future expat to phillipenes (that’s what my friend told her) and that I wanted a girlfriend. Also he mentioned that I was white and sent a pic of me.

Nah, that sounds too illogical :feelstastyman:. JBW is law. - Average IQcel

You sound like bluepillers, "I know an indian guy who.." your personal experiences don't debunk the racepill

You sound like bluepillers, "I know an indian guy who.." your personal experiences don't debunk the racepill
I don’t know a guy. I am the guy. You shitskin JBW retards are the ones who are bluepilled by thinking race means anything and not just face/height. You feed whitecels like @Quarantined bullshit.
Hol up, you tried talking to a girl using a 0 followers account? obviously she'd see you as low status/be creeped out
No, because she knew I was on a burner and my friend had told her I was trying to contact her. Lol @ “bro it’s your Instagram status brooooo”

I don’t know a guy. I am the guy. You shitskin JBW retards are the ones who are bluepilled by thinking race means anything and not just face/height. You feed whitecels like @Quarantined bullshit.

No, because she knew I was on a burner and my friend had told her I was trying to contact her. Lol @ “bro it’s your Instagram status brooooo”
I just said your personal experiences don't debunk the racepill and all of the data surrounding it

I don't know tbh I don't even have social media, but JBW is cope anyways, being white won't compensate for being short/ugly face

Sorry that happened to you though, even ugly foids want chad.

I don't know tbh I don't even have social media, but JBW is cope anyways, being white won't compensate for being short/ugly face

Sorry that happened to you though, even ugly foids want chad.
It’s over. :feelsrope: JBW is just bluepilled gaslighting of whitecels. There’s no race for your face

Listen bro no one is claiming whitecels are fakecels, but there is literally statistical proof that the average white man mogs any ethnic, why is this such a hard pill to swallow?

JBW is like being a tallfag, it won't guarantee ascension but it certainly helps A LOT.

Ask her if she wants to fuck
I basically did in asking for her to be my gf and she ghosted.
Listen bro no one is claiming whitecels are fakecels, but there is literally statistical proof that the average white man mogs any ethnic, why is this such a hard pill to swallow?
Because it’s not true. Skin color means nothing and it’s only facial bones and height. An ethnic who is 5’6 and looks just like me but with brown skin will do better than I will.

Maybe she already has a sexpat on booty call

Height and face always over race.
I actually agree with this, but you also seem to completely disregard the racepill.

5/10 white male will always beat 5/10 ethnic.

Your “study” only counts white women. Do you expect women not to have racial preferences? No shit a white woman prefers a white man, do you expect her not to?

also, this is only taken in the west. Only western women are being interviewed.

Brutal maybe she’s just sleeping with the time difference.

If you offered that dirty dog eating gook a visa she’d call you back :feelskek:

doesn't itsover have like 10 bastard children and looks like a potato?

Huh? You can't be blackpilled and gain information from personal experiences now?

If "just being white" didn't get him anything he can indeed say "just be white" is nonsense. I don't think you guys understand that whites in general are much more attractive than ethnics. That is 70-80% of the racepill with the rest being any racial status or racial hypergamy. The average ultra-lean teenage white guy is well above-average looking.

Why do people conflate the racepill with low-effort JBW racebait/trolling? They aren't the same things. Ugly white guys are not in a dissimilar position to ugly ethnics. I think @Ryo_Hazuki tried Tinder after surgery in Thailand and he is also decently tall.

Lol, he had girls straight up asking for money over Tinder. I didn't even get that. Guess it's because I'm childish looking and look like I have no money.

Huh? You can't be blackpilled and gain information from personal experiences now?

If "just being white" didn't get him anything he can indeed say "just be white" is nonsense. I don't think you guys understand that whites in general are much more attractive than ethnics. That is 70-80% of the racepill with the rest being any racial status or racial hypergamy. The average ultra-lean teenage white guy is well above-average looking.

Why do people conflate the racepill with low-effort JBW racebait/trolling? They aren't the same things. Ugly white guys are not in a dissimilar position to ugly ethnics. I think @Ryo_Hazuki tried Tinder after surgery in Thailand and he is also decently tall.

Lol, he had girls straight up asking for money over Tinder. I didn't even get that. Guess it's because I'm childish looking and look like I have no money.
im below average rip

bro, with respect and all, since we be doing thing shit anecdotally, i saw this shit walmart the other day.

that's an ogre looking old white nigga with a noodle that looks the same age as his iq.
He could have money or a green card. He’s also not bad looking besides the facial bloat and he seems somewhat tall (mogging foid by a whole head). Maybe he had sex in his youth

He could have money or a green card. He’s also not bad looking besides the facial bloat and he seems somewhat tall (mogging foid by a whole head). Maybe he had sex in his youth
money, green card, facial bones, height, these seems like white traits ngl, i know that you are a anomaly and all, but you still got better chance than an ethic in the same situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back