Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got ghosted by Filipina today

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
To be honest I think she’s hot

Jfl that's brutal OP, you are properly white right? Like blond, blue eyes?
I wouldn't let it get you down, likely a one off, just keep trying

Because she's chadsexual

Fucking based. JBW is stupidest cope ever. I've never got a single match with an noodlewhore on Tinder even though I'm white. Green card theory or be a white Chad is the only thing that will get you laid with noodlewhores.

It literally does. Cope all you want, but you are literally no different from a foid pretending she is being persecuted.
You unironically probably mog @Uglymuggly in foid experience

It literally does. Cope all you want, but you are literally no different from a foid pretending she is being persecuted.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Can I make 1,000,000+ a year on only fans from pretending to be a dog?

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Can I make 1,000,000+ a year on only fans from pretending to be a dog?
Have you had foids flirt with you/possibly have a chance to ascend when you were 12-13

Cope and even if that's true then that would mean @Uglymuggly has sub-0 IQ if I manage mog him in experience despite him mogging me in every single area.

No, but you can get a gf and have daily sex cuz you're white and tall.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: I’m not tall JFL if you think 6’0” is tall foids want top chads
Have you had foids flirt with you/possibly have a chance to ascend when you were 12-13
Nope I’ve been invisible to foids all my life or they only give me looks of disgust never got a chance at prime teen sex

Listen bro no one is claiming whitecels are fakecels, but there is literally statistical proof that the average white man mogs any ethnic, why is this such a hard pill to swallow?
Ikr. This is simply about dimorphism and health. Also the more better looking people a race has the higher is the percentage of fakecels naturally. But SFcucks don't wanna listen.

Are you atleast a 4/10 OP?

yeah but if some random guy living on the other side of the planet messages her with an instagram account that has 0 followers she'll probably just think "wtf"

maybe if she saw you on Tinder and you were residing in her city it'd be different. again I am neutral just throwing in my two cents

Personal anecdotes don't prove or disprove anything. JBW is real. Keep frauding blue eyes.

Cuz you probably live among tall whites yourself, it's not hard to distance yourself from such a location.
Just uproot everything and move to a jungle to betabux jungle Gooks theory

Because it’s not true. Skin color means nothing and it’s only facial bones and height. An ethnic who is 5’6 and looks just like me but with brown skin will do better than I will.
:feelsgah::feelsgah:

Nope I’ve been invisible to foids all my life or they only give me looks of disgust never got a chance at prime teen sex
Mogged by pre puberty gymletethnicel then. Fuck. It’s over.
462CBDD5 5CD0 4919 BB6C 41538DDF969C

Just uproot everything and move to a jungle to betabux jungle Gooks theory
anyone can do this btw it’s just called having money xd that’s why curries who say they’re from the west get tinder matches in SEA

Even you are in Europe you could just go to France, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey. Or decent Asian countries. It's not my fault that you are retarded and know nothing about the countries of the world.
Why don’t you do that first

Even you are in Europe you could just go to France, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Turkey. Or decent Asian countries. It's not my fault that you are retarded and know nothing about the countries of the world.
I’m not in Europe JFL

Because I am 5'7", not 6'0". And also because I am a Moroccan and not a white guy, Moroccans are universally hated in Europe
Well the experiment was a short curry, and you don’t have to necessarily go to Europe. You can go to anywhere else, even SEA as the study suggests.

Also lol’d at “Moroccans are universally hated in Europe”. I’d love to believe that’s true as you’re not really naturally suppose to be there but the migrants keep climbing in the demographics.

No, she thinks I am a future expat to phillipenes (that’s what my friend told her) and that I wanted a girlfriend. Also he mentioned that I was white and sent a pic of me.

Show pic bro

We are the most hated, we all come together and take over cities in Europe and then these cities barely have police. We must do this to survive otherwise we will be oppressed by whitey. Politicians then try to kick out the Moroccans out of the country, but fail miserably. Brussels is basically Morocco at this point and when police try to fuck with the Moroccans there they got shot at with kalashnikovs or get BTFO by huge rocks being thrown at them.
Just lole. Europeans fault for killing hitler and surrendering arms at that point. Atleast America will just be overrun with Mexicans who aren’t that angry.

Jbw is hooooorseshit :dab:
Oh, BTW, try Chadfishing her and she'll respond differently, promised.

You sabotaged urself, I know it.

Sorry man. You're on the forum for a reason, its always gonna be this way for us.

View attachment 310195View attachment 310196Hey shitskin retard copers, where’s my JBW card? Hmmm. Itsover slays apparently but I can’t seem to get a foid that looks more like an ape than an actual human being.

all of this shit you stupid niggers make up make no sense. It’s like “white privilege”. Where do I cash it in? This isn’t a western Filipina either, this is a homeland actually living in the phillipenes Filipina.

Stupid shitskins on this forum are truly nothing but BWC cuckolds who want to make the narrative of the white man fucking their women come true when in reality women there are like women anywhere; chad only.

my friend tried hooking me up with her, told her I was a future expat coming to the phillipenes, showed her my face, and she ended up ghosting me completely after I made an instagram to message her. View attachment 310201

View: https://voca.ro/1hI8oc26ew0a

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back