Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Got harassed by six niggers on the metro

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
The teen nigress told the du rag teenaper “I dare you to hit dat Chinese nigga”

So then all the niggers began hollering nonsense, finally when they had to leave, the du rag teenaper got up and bumped his ass into me and continued talking as he left the train

I couldn’t fit them, since it was 6 niggers vs 1 human, so I obviously would’ve lost

But yeah anyway .. I mean these “people” are niggers!

But I am a dark nigger in the soul myself, so I wouldve outniggered them

niggers always act up like this. all we can do is avoid em. FUCKING libtards wojls fuck us over if we popped one in self defense. gay nigger USA. Land of the Cuckold and pussy bitch

The simple result of increasing deterioration of standard morals and increasing rampant degeneracy and discrimination against subhumans, as well as normalization of this progressivist globohomo propaganda, leading to this state where these thugmaxxers and crackhouse dwellers can harass you with virtual impunity; it's now racist to criticize or even stand against them, as decided by modern foids, cucks, and the elites controlling our very society, happy to introduce new division and subjugation of other groups... :feelsclown:

Can't you carry in self defense now, able to protect yourself if such chimping out escalates? :feelswhere:

I find this difficult to believe.

fr fr no cap nigga

lol, america fucking sucks if you're not high IQ and/or good looking.

kill them like in Joker

America Sucks If You Aren't Black.

The teen nigress told the du rag teenaper “I dare you to hit dat Chinese nigga”

So then all the niggers began hollering nonsense, finally when they had to leave, the du rag teenaper got up and bumped his ass into me and continued talking as he left the train

I couldn’t fit them, since it was 6 niggers vs 1 human, so I obviously would’ve lost

But yeah anyway .. I mean these “people” are niggers!

But I am a dark nigger in the soul myself, so I wouldve outniggered them
This is y you should carrymaxx, Chico :feelsthink:

If this isnt bait it must be in new york, average nigger behaviour

Dude are you closest faggot? Just curious

Public transit with joggers must be hell. Rather have a car or the very least a bike.

practice taijutsu and beat the fuck out of them if you get cornered

practice taijutsu and beat the fuck out of them if you get cornered
Yeah bro, lemme charge up my Saiyan powers too.

The fuck is TAIJUTSU going to do against a pack of NYC niggers?

Yeah bro, lemme charge up my Saiyan powers too.

The fuck is TAIJUTSU going to do against a pack of NYC niggers?
my nigga gon kung fu dey blak azzes sheeit

Last edited:
I live in constant fear of niggers where I live. The threat or chances of getting stuck up at gun point is real. Its kinda hilarious. Because I'll see other black people in the area walking fast with their heads on a swivel. Trying to get to their car as fast as possible and looking around. Or how it turns to an absolute ghost town when it gets dark. Street smarts 101. The very first rule is that at night, anything goes.

It beats living around whites and asians though. Its much safer around whites and asians but I have to put up with seeing WMAF couples on every other city block. And of course, the racist white liberals and the incredibly racist white foids. Terrible all around god awful people. Not even fuckin kidding.

I prefer being around niggers than them as a ricecel.

I am trying to adjust to the niggers and spics as much as I can. I know some of them don't like me (actually, a lot of them hate asians) but I don't look like a complete pushover either so I'm not too worried.

Last edited:
Chimps
Gonna
Chimp

I'm happy I'm not american

OK

285989_120.jpg

NY is the world capital of ER fuel

That why you should stadymax, so you can work remote, and chose to live in a place that is not nigger infested.