Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Got heightmogged by a female today

decafincel

decafincel

Veteran
★★★★★
For starters, yes, I am over 6 foot. That being said, 90% of males where I work are also over 6 foot, so quit yapping about that. Face >>>

Anyways I was in the slop hall eating lunch and she walked right by me (she has to be 6'4" or 1.905 meter) and my foid coworkers were like "wow she's taller than you tee hee". She's always in the slop hall the same time I am and I can't avoid her either.

I might need to look for a new job.

so your face is good? she have heels on?

For starters, yes, I am over 6 foot. That being said, 90% of males where I work are also over 6 foot, so quit yapping about that. Face >>>

Anyways I was in the slop hall eating lunch and she walked right by me (she has to be 6'4" or 1.905 meter) and my foid coworkers were like "wow she's taller than you tee hee". She's always in the slop hall the same time I am and I can't avoid her either.

Yes Maybe, According to goverments news channels males are getting shorter and foids are getting taller

Steam Community :: :: tutturu~

Was she hot?

Nigger, if you're over 6 foot and some female is taller than you, that's 100% her problem. You are tall for a male, if she is taller she is a fucking freak. I am 6 foot myself and I used to get insecure and angry when I saw a woman taller than me but now I'm like lol hello freak. I even give them condescending looks and I pick a feature (for example their big ears or big calves or whatever the fuck they have) and I just stare at them when we pass by.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I know a 6' tall foid. :ahegao: I love her.

Try getting heightmogged by 50% of foids

That shit happens to me on a daily, it's still suifuel tho.

Yes Maybe, According to goverments news channels males are getting shorter and foids are getting taller
That’s interesting. Link to original source? I wanna read more

Fellow Dutchcel? move outta tallFag land.

Nigger, if you're over 6 foot and some female is taller than you, that's 100% her problem. You are tall for a male, if she is taller she is a fucking freak. I am 6 foot myself and I used to get insecure and angry when I saw a woman taller than me but now I'm like lol hello freak. I even give them condescending looks and I pick a feature (for example their big ears or big calves or whatever the fuck they have) and I just stare at them when we pass by.
This

For starters, yes, I am over 6 foot. That being said, 90% of males where I work are also over 6 foot, so quit yapping about that
Congrats, your workplace hires tall people. Still well above average height for your race.

Fuckin fake cel, imagine being yourself, but then you’re 5’6 on top of it

i fraud to ur height and heightmog 99.9% of pigs (foids) i see in public.

Congrats, your workplace hires tall people. Still well above average height for your race.

Fuckin fake cel, imagine being yourself, but then you’re 5’6 on top of it
North America girls don't care about height asich as they do face (and money). I've seen it time and time again in Uni

average female height is 5’4 so u already mog 50% even if u were 5’4
Average female height in Chadmany is 5'5ft + the actual average height for Fullblood Germans is taller because ethnics bring the average down

Average female height in Chadmany is 5'5ft + the actual average height for Fullblood Germans is taller because ethnics bring the average down
Would u switch lives with a 6’2 2/10 ogrecel

legit