Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think im now officially a complete semi manlet

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
I was walking around in the city only to be heightmogged by women and men alike, I am 511/6 standing at 180cm

Not one foid did i heightmog and it was motherfucking scandinavia!

I can say its over because the females are getting taller and us men are shrinking!

Entered a bar for coffee, Women so tall there too, Walked past foids outside they were tall asf too!

Thats what happens when you go outside

Still not a manlet

Still not a manlet
I said Semi manlet which is a little taller than a manlet i am NOT 6.1 6.2 6.3. 6.4. 6.5

This has been discussed before and agreed upon.

Shiiiet being a semi manlet sucks, I get heighmogged everywhere maybe a bit less brutal than full manlet but still fucking sucks, If i was 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 i would have an easier time in life

The outside is a blackpill pharmacy. Normiecattle telling us to "touch grass", just blackpills people like us even more.

The outside is a blackpill pharmacy. Normiecattle telling us to "touch grass", just blackpills people like us even more.
TBH, i was outside earlier and a normie started meowing at me 3 times, Thats all he said, The fuck did i just witness? Arab chad or something.

TBH, i was outside earlier and a normie started meowing at me 3 times, Thats all he said, The fuck did i just witness? Arab chad or something.
Was it a teenager? Male or foid?

Why do you have some kike chad as your avi, GrAY

Shiiiet being a semi manlet sucks, I get heighmogged everywhere maybe a bit less brutal than full manlet but still fucking sucks, If i was 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 i would have an easier time in life
Being 5’8 is even worse

Why do you have some kike chad as your avi, GrAY
It's Meeks and it's a photo of a beauty magazine I saw when I was at the dentist. I found it really amusing.

Your true manlets, Im semi manlet, It fucking sucks, Women are getting taller and now mog me!
I get mogged by schoolgirls unironically, foids are so tall now

I get mogged by schoolgirls unironically, foids are so tall now
I get bullied by schoolboys, calling me quasimodo because of my back problems