Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gigaheightmogged by a Female

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
I was walking back from college and on my trek back home I walked by a fucking giantess (she wore normal boots, no crazy lifts). I'm about 180cm (5'11'') and she easily had a head over me. She was also red-headed and easily 7/10 in face and wore a black leather greatcoat - literally looking like a SS officer. Her kids will be moggers.

Jesus Christ why are foids so tall, everyday there are at least a few foids who height mog me

Same height and this happens often to me when I go out in public.

Jesus Christ why are foids so tall, everyday there are at least a few foids who height mog me
Some of them are wearing high heels, but it's more likely that we are getting genetically outdated in age of hypergamy.

Same height and this happens often to me when I go out in public.
I can't stand the idea of it. We were considered obsolete by females who are 20-30cm shorter than us, these tall ones which are becoming more common probably see us as rats.

I nevER wanna go outside anymore, i get suicidal thoughts because easily 40-50% of foids heightmog me

I was walking back from college and on my trek back home I walked by a fucking giantess (she wore normal boots, no crazy lifts). I'm about 180cm (5'11'') and she easily had a head over me. She was also red-headed and easily 7/10 in face and wore a black leather greatcoat - literally looking like a SS officer. Her kids will be moggers.
@wereq We need this
The age of stacy is over. Now we are in the age of gigachads and robust gigastacy amazons.

Some of them are wearing high heels, but it's more likely that we are getting genetically outdated in age of hypergamy.
Eugenics on overdrive! The age of stacy is over. Now we are in the age of gigachads and robust gigastacy amazons.

but it's more likely that we are getting genetically outdated in age of hypergamy.
We are literally splitting into two distinct kinds of people:

Tallfag make more female offsprings.
Manley make more male offspring.
The same with short/tall mother .
This is my theory

The age of stacy is over. Now we are in the age of gigachads and robust gigastacy amazons.
I really wanted to make hER visit Gandy (in video game)

We are literally splitting into two distinct kinds of people:
We are basically becoming slave subspecies. Only way to win is to spam rope until you reincarnate as a normal 1st class citizen who gets all experiences in sufficient amount.

We are basically becoming slave subspecies. Only way to win is to spam rope until you reincarnate as a normal 1st class citizen who gets all experiences in sufficient amount.
ThERe are bettER altERnatives for us to CHOse.

Hormones in the water, poison in the water/food/air and gmo chickens. It's over if you are not at minimum of 190cm tall in 2k24. That's why i don't leave my cave very often i don't want to get height mogged by not just young chads but even foids.

Last edited:
WEAR lifts and be mogger
Stilts indians height maxx
193 cm height giga stacey
Minimum height required to register as male in 2069

gigastaceys will be growing dicks and raping staceys, chads and normies and hunt incels for sport

if u get jordans and decent lifts u can get like 2 inches of height maybe 3 if u dont run in them and wear long pants
In the end it hardly matters as my face is an objective 3 and I have diagnosed autism.

I can't stand the idea of it. We were considered obsolete by females who are 20-30cm shorter than us, these tall ones which are becoming more common probably see us as rats.
And would exterminate us if they so could

it honestly hurts me the most to get heightmogged by foids, im only 5'3 and i get heightmogged by most of them or am the same size

Regularly happens to me as 5'4.

it honestly hurts me the most to get heightmogged by foids, im only 5'3 and i get heightmogged by most of them or am the same size
I can't imagine how you contain your rage at being gaslighted 24/7 that it doesn't matter