Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got heightmogged by Dutch teen giants

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Commander
★★
Even with my 7 cm shoe lifts they are a couple cm taller than me. Most of these tall Dutch men are pretty boys, so I get double mogged

Worst part is, they are my coworkers.
[UWSL]I[/UWSL] have to hurt my feet everyday with these damn shoe lifts to keep up with them

[UWSL]Its[/UWSL] suifuel when they just wear Vans or Converse which is flat as hell and [UWSL]maybe only 1 cm jfl[/UWSL]

Even with my 7 cm shoe lifts they are a couple cm taller than me. Most of these tall Dutch men are pretty boys, so I get double mogged

[UWSL]I[/UWSL] have to hurt my feet everyday with these damn shoe lifts to keep up with them

[UWSL]Its[/UWSL] suifuel when they just wear Vans or Converse which is flat as hell and [UWSL]maybe only 1 cm jfl[/UWSL]
Hoe lang ben je zonder lifts?

Hoe lang ben je zonder lifts?
Nou, het rare is als ik mezelf meet ben ik 184 cm en bij de gemeente 188 cm :feelstastyman::feelsrope:

Ik kan niet op tegen 194-200 cm tieners. En met shoe lifts ziet er raar uit want ik heb dan kortere armen dan zij

Last edited:
if you are an ethnic, why not work hard to earn some money then move back to you ethnic country and moneymaxing

I am afraid of ever going to dutchland. How do @RREEEEEEEEE and @HidekiTojota survive getting heightmogged everyday? Must appreciate their mental strenght

If I had been there, would I have been mogged by them as a 5'10/178 cm guy?

I am afraid of ever going to dutchland. How do @RREEEEEEEEE and @HidekiTojota survive getting heightmogged everyday? Must appreciate their mental strenght
I live in a small shitty city and I still get mogged everyday :feelsrope:
if you are an ethnic, why not work hard to earn some money then move back to you ethnic country and moneymaxing
Cumskin with little Asian genetics

The DeJongPill is brutal man

I'm killing all the dutch people.
Upload

Nuke the Netherlands.

Are you not going to mention how tall you are?

really? i thought he was 5'11

over for him if he hadnt soccermaxxed
He has a nice face and hair. His gf is hot tho. She's been with him since he was playing for Willem II

You´re probably exaggerating a little here, I have been to the Netherlands on a few occasions, and though the average is definitely higher (much less 5´8-5'9 gen zs), its definitely not that there is a considerable percentage of 15-21 year olds above 6'1-6'2. (not gonna tell my height). You observations might be skewed by mere location bias . Like I was once in airport in Istanbul waiting for my flight, and there was something like a youth basketball team convention on a different flight (hope they crash one day in X-plane 11) with some negroids being head taller than me (hope their dicks are 2 inches so when foids see them they die of laughter) and most basketballfags above my height. Felt gigamogged back then (i'm also a baldcel :feelsmusic: and they were all prettyboys with macaroni haircuts), basketball should be banned tbh. Imagine getting pussy, money and status just by throwing a ball in a basket from 3 meters away, fucking brootal :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

cause theres no option for me, i will be leaving soon though since im finishing my degree

Back to where I came from XD.
And where is that? You were born in dutch to immigrants or did you migrate in childhood? Might be hard to go back if you are second generationcel

And where is that? You were born in dutch to immigrants or did you migrate in childhood? Might be hard to go back if you are second generationcel
No I was born in le Dutch Caribbean to Iberian parents

Bro I Live in Denmark, its brutal as well.
Every Danish Foid is either around the same height or higher than me.

I'm around 175 and their boyfriends that I see them with is ofc giants in height.

Zoomer incels will get omni blackpilled JFL. Can't believe how good we 90's kids had it. We actually had a slim chance at holes.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Also, OP is taller than me because I an 178cm yet he is the only one complaining:dab:.

Bro I Live in Denmark, its brutal as well.
Every Danish Foid is either around the same height or higher than me.

I'm around 175 and their boyfriends that I see them with is ofc giants in height.
Scandinavian here as well, women all seem over 170-175 cm nowadays. I can’t believe average height is 167 for women here. So many tallfag women nowadays, tall men are common as well, but tall women seem wayy more common than tall men, it’s suifuel