Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone other eurocels getting heightmogged by ethincs

J

jackhanma

Temp. Banned
-
Its treated as common knowledge that whites are taller but tbh thats not really true where i live.
Average white zoomer here seems to be about 6'-6'1 which is obviously pretty tall but even ethnic men here are tall, all these fucking random ass shitskins and ricecels are all ´my height or taller to the point where I am one of the shorter people in my grade (while being 5'10!!!) and get made fun of for it and the fact that I gymcope I get called minipeka :feels:
The other day in the gym I saw two japcels in the locker room who both heightmogged me. Average male height there is supposed to be like 171cm man :feelsree:
Which is even stranger because ethnics are not taller in other countries, they only seem to be here in northern europe somehow. Istg I probably just got jew formula as a child instead of breatmilk or some shit.

I get mogged by blacks all of the time.

Cope. I get constantly height mogged by whites.

yes. jbe is real

Am always one of the shortest guys around, so of course. Just had two pretty funny encounters with international students at my Uni actually. First, yesterday at a bus stop, I passed by a noodlewhore with dreads who was almost definitely taller than I was. That actually surprised me so much that I looked at her a few times, trying to gauge whether it's actually a woman and not a tranny. The second, some random black chick appeared walking in the opposite direction when I was going there today, and she was either taller than me or maybe, if I'm lucky, around my height.

So yeah, heightmogging not just by ethnics, but ethnic foids is something I very much know what is like at this moment:feelsugh:.

You are 5'10, it's brutal if you are getting height mogged constantly.

Am always one of the shortest guys around, so of course. Just had two pretty funny encounters with international students at my Uni actually. First, yesterday at a bus stop, I passed by a noodlewhore with dreads who was almost definitely taller than I was. That actually surprised me so much that I looked at her a few times, trying to gauge whether it's actually a woman and not a tranny. The second, some random black chick appeared walking in the opposite direction when I was going there today, and she was either taller than me or maybe, if I'm lucky, around my height.

So yeah, heightmogging not just by ethnics, but ethnic foids is something I very much know what is like at this moment:feelsugh:.
Getting height mogged by foids is the worst feeling ever. I know your pain.