Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Got publicly humiliated and embarrassed today

Void.

Void.

Court Jester
-
Today was one of the worst days of my life. I was clumsy and embarassed myself in front of dozens of people at work and they all laughed at my face.

I just know they’re going to make fun of me about it for months. I always try to stay on my lane and leave people alone and this is what i get. Fuck me dude.

People treat me like shit even though im always trying to be respectful and nice to them. I never get it back. People just step over my kindness and treat me like an insect

I was clumsy and embarassed myself in front of dozens of people at work and they all laughed at my face.
explain in full detail what happened

People are parasites, they like to seize any opportunity they can to be superior to you, it's awful, never help anyone but yourself in this world

Would you mind sharing what happened at work?

explain in full detail what happened
Would you mind sharing what happened at work?

I basically forgot something important during a presentation. They watched me try to find that thing. I was checking my bags to see if it was in there. At first, they weren’t saying anything but then they started laughing because it took too long. Then shit got worst since im high inhib and anxious. My mind went blank and they started laughing and they all looked at me like i was on drugs. It was painful and humiliating. I dont think none of them felt bad. Their laughs felt like 'laughing AT me' and not even 'laughing with a little bit of pity'.

None of them came to talk to me afterwards or tried to make me feel better about it. They all laughed and talked to each other while i left the room when things got out of control.

Im already seen as a weirdo at the workplace. I never felt like roping so intensely now

Last edited:
I basically forgot something important during a presentation. They watched me try to find that thing. I was checking my bags to see if it was in there. At first, they weren’t saying anything but then they started laughing because it took too long. Then shit got worst since im high inhib and anxious. My mind went blank and they started laughing and they all looked at me like i was on drugs. It was painful and humiliating. I dont think none of them felt bad. Their laughs felt like 'laughing AT me' and not even 'laughing with a little bit of pity'.

None of them came to talk to me afterwards or tried to make me feel better about it. They all laughed and talked to each other while i left the room when things got out of control.

Im already seen as a weirdo at the workplace. I never felt like roping so intensely now
quit that job instead of jestermaxxing for those assholes

I know for sure im gonna get bullied about it in the next few months. Im socially retarded and cant defend myself with words quite well. Theres a dude who really doesnt like me and hes going to use it as ammo 100% the next time im seen at the job
While reading this, I could feel your heart rate going up in that room. Must have been hell to be there in front of the normies. I hate when they gang up to laugh at a vulnerable person. It's cowardice.

When I had to give a work presentation, my heart rate must have been 140. My voice was stuttering and I lost the ability to even construct a sentence with proper grammar. I nearly passed out. I feel the light headedness build up and I have to squeeze my leg muscles to force blood into my brain like pilots undergoing G force. Out of over a dozen computer geek nerd boys, I was the only one to outwardly display even any nervousness. Later my co-worker comes to me and says "Wtf happened? You turned into a different person during your presentation."

People are parasites, they like to seize any opportunity they can to be superior to you, it's awful, never help anyone but yourself in this world

Hmm...Okay. Well...we'll check later.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jRHhVxQGBbC

I always get nervous during presentations too

No details, no care

Truecel trait: it never began, so you couldn't care less what people think.

Fucking shit man, fuck those people

I always tried to be nice to people but it doesnt matter, they treat me like trash anyways

ain't that the truth, people are self serving parasites, this includes family. No one gives a fuck about you or me, those perceived indifferent are treated accordingly.

Years ago at a job I used to work at, I asked the universe to help me become stronger in character. Three seconds later, an old customer starts picking a fight with me. Quite the rude awakening.