Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Got lectured for my Inceldom.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
My parents lectured me for my inceldom stating that I am locked up in my room all day and night, how i never talk or interact with them, and have no friends, no social life. They even said that I am a hermit who doesn't like society. They said I will ruin my health if i stay locked up in my room any further. This went on for an hour.

I just froze and didn't speak a word and went back to room again. Jfl it's over when even your parents sense your inceldom and lecture about it.

My parents lectured me for my inceldom stating that I am locked up in my room all day and night, how i never talk or interact with them, and have no friends, no social life. They even said that I am a hermit who doesn't like society. They said I will ruin my health if i stay locked up in my room any further. This went on for an hour.

I just froze and didn't speak a word and went back to room again. Jfl it's over when even your parents sense your inceldom and lecture about it.
How old r u? Having no friends and social life can be helped, and it's not necessarily about your inceldom. Getting some buddies and a few frinds is much easier than getting a girl as an incel. I am in my late 20s and my advice is to try to make some friends, cause as an incel probably so much suffering is coming. One day you will be grateful for your friends you made even if they are normies, so don't make your inceldom worse than itt will be later....

How old r u? Having no friends and social life can be helped, and it's not necessarily about your inceldom. Getting some buddies and a few frinds is much easier than getting a girl as an incel. I am in my late 20s and my advice is to try to make some friends, cause as an incel probably so much suffering is coming. One day you will be grateful for your friends you made even if they are normies, so don't make your inceldom worse than itt will be later....
I don't want to make friends, fuck them. They are normie filth and I don't want to be near them.

I like being a shut in hermit but my parents don't. It's over for me. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Are you fucking kidding me bro? What kinda low iq shit is that?
I don't want to make friends, fuck them. They are normie filth and I don't want to be near them.

I like being a shut in hermit but my parents don't. It's over for me. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
Yeah fuck em,I like being a hermit too, cuz there is no other fucking way to live, your parents seem retarded, educate them that there is nothing outside for you, my parents did understand

Are you fucking kidding me bro? What kinda low iq shit is that?

Yeah fuck em,I like being a hermit too, cuz there is no other fucking way to live, your parents seem retarded, educate them that there is nothing outside for you, my parents did understand
Fuck normies, I don't like their presence, all they do is gaslight and bully you. :feelsree::reeeeee:
Also. Welcome to the forum fellowcel. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

If our parents and normie soyciety don't want us to be single, then they need to give us young fertile women.

They need to put up or shut up. If they're not going to do that, then they need to shut the fuck up.

Actions speak louder than words.

If our parents and normie soyciety don't want us to be single, then they need to give us young fertile women.

They need to put up or shut up. If they're not going to do that, then they need to shut the fuck up.

Actions speak louder than words.
Lol. That is never happening. Even arranged marriage (aka extreme miserable betabuxxing) is on its way out in third world shitholes.

Never began for us. :feelsbadman:

What do you even do alone all day long?

Your parents are right inceldom is suffering enough don’t add to it by being a complete hermit.

Your parents are right inceldom is suffering enough don’t add to it by being a complete hermit.
Well, I have no choice either way. I don't like normies and nor do they like me. So here we are. There is no escape. :feelsbadman:
Don't you have home wageslave?
Don't care about that.

Users who are viewing this thread​

• curryfool
  • Wellington
  • lonelycurry26
  • Caesercel
  • yeahyeah
  • Crypticel77
  • WØLF
  • gymletethnicel
  • Legionarivs
  • Transcended Trucel
  • remincel
  • Orca
  • ... and 6 more.
Total: 37 (Incels: 18, Bluepillers: 19)

Last edited:
Fuck normies, I don't like their presence, all they do is gaslight and bully you. :feelsree::reeeeee:

Also. Welcome to the forum fellowcel. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Thx. I don't wanna share the fkin wisdom/bullshit or whatever here, especially if it's RageFuel (which I did't notice first).
I am the kinda incel who consciously doesn't blame normies cause it's not their fault that i am fucked up so much :cryfeels:. However being surrounded by them hurts like fuck so I totally understand all incels who try to avoid their company. But the majority of people are normies outside. And not all of them are toxic... I just try to deal my inceldom in a less painful way for me, that's all...

Thx. I don't wanna share the fkin wisdom/bullshit or whatever here, especially if it's RageFuel (which I did't notice first).
I am the kinda incel who consciously doesn't blame normies cause it's not their fault that i am fucked up so much :cryfeels:. However being surrounded by them hurts like fuck so I totally understand all incels who try to avoid their company. But the majority of people are normies outside. And not all of them are toxic... I just try to deal my inceldom in a less painful way for me, that's all...
Oh ok. Thanks I guess. Hope you like the forum and the userbase. :feelscomfy:

I hope ya parents don’t like turn against ya and let ya be a hermit but that’s like un realistic

Last edited:
I hope ya parents don’t like turn against ya and let ya be a hermit but that’s like in realistic
I hope not tbh. Can't take this anymore. Life is difficult as is. :feelsbadman:

Well, I have no choice either way. I don't like normies and nor do they like me. So here we are. There is no escape. :feelsbadman:

Don't care about that.

Users who are viewing this thread​

• curryfool
  • Wellington
  • lonelycurry26
  • Caesercel
  • yeahyeah
  • Crypticel77
  • WØLF
  • gymletethnicel
  • Legionarivs
  • Transcended Trucel
  • remincel
  • Orca
  • ... and 6 more.
Total: 37 (Incels: 18, Bluepillers: 19)
What kind of answer is that? Are you wageslaving at home or not?

Don't wanna answer. It doesn't make a difference anyways. :feelsbadman:
Well if you are not doing it then you're not exactly a hermit per se.

Yeah a neet then. Don't care whatever the label is.
Neet explicitly means you are not wageslaving. Anyway I'm in the same situation. Have been sitting in my room coping for 7 years now

So did I, OP. It's stopped, but I know deep inside my parents, sister, and other relatives think I'm "weird" or "picky". The issue comes from this idiotic outdated boomer notion that 'it's a mans world and we should be able to get everything we want', when the opposite is true: it is a woman's world now, gynocentric, and women choose partners. That leaves guys like us fucked.

LOL I had this exact same talk a few weeks ago. I'm also curry

What are the odds right? I think all curry families are the same.

Yeah, they are. The crazy thing is that they blame the computer for my issues, that I willingly choose to sit on a computer instead of going out and interacting with the world. They don't stop to think for a minute that the reason I'm in my room all day is because I don't get treated well outside.

Yeah, they are. The crazy thing is that they blame the computer for my issues, that I willingly choose to sit on a computer instead of going out and interacting with the world. They don't stop to think for a minute that the reason I'm in my room all day is because I don't get treated well outside.
Wow, they tell me the exact same thing. Jfl. :feelsclown:

You should look to move out as soon as possible, my parents used to pull the same exact shit. I used to literally sit in my room not bother ANYONE and they would come in and start shit I think just to have something to talk about because they were so bored. Just get any job and move out. It wont be easy cuz you'll prob need a roommate but it's way better than having people that know less than you judge you 24/7.

My parents lectured me for my inceldom stating that I am locked up in my room all day and night, how i never talk or interact with them, and have no friends, no social life.
Being an incel doesn't mean you can't talk to your parents.
But obviously you wouldn't want to if they nag on you for that other shit.

it's over when even your parents sense your inceldom and lecture about it.
Not really, they'd be the first to notice you're not going out

Being an incel doesn't mean you can't talk to your parents.
But obviously you wouldn't want to if they nag on you for that other shit.

Not really, they'd be the first to notice you're not going out
What will we talk about? Curry and rice parents are a different kind. They never talked to me outside of school and work all these years and now they expect me to be chit chatty. Doesn't work like that.

What will we talk about? Curry and rice parents are a different kind. They never talked to me outside of school and work all these years and now they expect me to be chit chatty. Doesn't work like that.
Maybe talk about something related to the sciences?

They dont understand. they are part of the normies.

My parents have done that to me as well. They tried to set me up with foids to arrange marry but the foids of course said no and gave bad feedback about me. They just don’t reject me, they shit talk me

c'est trop tard

I feel your suffering and it's not even your fault in the first place. Never began for curryfoolcel.

I feel your suffering and it's not even your fault in the first place. Never began for curryfoolcel.
Thanks for understanding fellowcel. Appreciate it. :feelsbadman:

Also, welcome to the forum. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Thanks for understanding fellowcel. Appreciate it. :feelsbadman:

Also, welcome to the forum. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Thanks my brocel. It truly is a living hell to live as an ethnic with these shitty trad abusive parents. This is the most agonizing thing to have as an incel.

Thanks my brocel. It truly is a living hell to live as an ethnic with these shitty trad abusive parents. This is the most agonizing thing to have as an incel.
Agree. However they are not that bad but sometimes they annoy me. :feelsbadman:

Agree. However they are not that bad but sometimes they annoy me. :feelsbadman:
That's at least a good thing to hear. I've been abused by my parents both mental and physical for my whole life. :feelsrope:

That's at least a good thing to hear. I've been abused by my parents both mental and physical for my whole life. :feelsrope:
I am sorry to hear that. I really am. :cryfeels: