Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got my teeth removed because of braces

dirtyricecel

dirtyricecel

Eyes Contact Avoider9000
★★★
Still coping with look maxxing :bluepill: so I decided to get braces to fix my overbite like 2-3 weeks ago and I went to dentist again today and just got 2 of my left pre-molar teeth extracted (Top-Bottom) because they gonna pull my overbite in soon.. :dab:
gonna remove another 2 on 4th of next month :dab:

It hurt like hell rn, drowning myself with painkiller :feelskek:
How's you guys day?

What are you going to do about the missing teeth then? Dentures? Implants? Expensive as fuck if implants.

I'm going through minor morphine withdrawal, about to go to sleep

What are you going to do about the missing teeth then? Dentures? Implants? Expensive as fuck if implants.
Dentist will pull front teeth in so they will take place of the missing one nicely, result in year or two, we will see. :feelsohh:
I'm going through minor morphine withdrawal, about to go to sleep

Hope you have a good and comfy rest, fren :feelscomfy: goodnight :panties:

This is the actual process btw

you should know the teeth and jaw goes back to the old place, so you would need retainers. hope the sufferings worth it. if it aint you just got CUCKED.

you should know the teeth and jaw goes back to the old place, so you would need retainers. hope the sufferings worth it. if it aint you just got CUCKED.
I know I need retainer, and I already prepared myself mentally for it
I hope it worth it too :feelskek: only way to know...

Im wearing Invisalign right now. Im half way done but so far im not seeing much results. My dentist said most of the movement will be near the end.

Im wearing Invisalign right now. Im half way done but so far im not seeing much results. My dentist said most of the movement will be near the end.
How long you been wearing them?

Since March I think. Its 59 trays I change them every 5 days. Right now im at tray 23
Oh it not that long, braces take year or two for the whole process, I wonder if Inisalign actually faster than normal braces :bigbrain:

Waste of money, foids will still ignore you

Might do the same but worried if I need extractions since it can change the way your face looks and make you uglier

I hope to get my overbite fixed too. I have two large gaps in my teeth either side of my mouth. Do you know how they would close those gaps? I’m curious

it can change the way your face looks and make you uglier

We have nothing to lose anyway unironically :feelsUgh:
I hope to get my overbite fixed too. I have two large gaps in my teeth either side of my mouth. Do you know how they would close those gaps? I’m curious
They probably pull in your other teeth to filled the gaps, consult your dentist for it. They will give you detail on how they gonna operate :panties:

Still coping with look maxxing :bluepill: so I decided to get braces to fix my overbite like 2-3 weeks ago and I went to dentist again today and just got 2 of my left pre-molar teeth extracted (Top-Bottom) because they gonna pull my overbite in soon.. :dab:
gonna remove another 2 on 4th of next month :dab:

It hurt like hell rn, drowning myself with painkiller :feelskek:
How's you guys day?
ortho shit doesn't fix overbite. it will take yours. you could spend the cash on some wrapped jaw implants or chin wing.
you will not see much diff after ortho nigger.