Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Got perma'd/IP'd from Discord [Unbanned]

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
Didn't even get to make a post and they banned me most likely for having faggotron on my nickname. There was a time when gaming was for degens like VoDka and Reb, now sjw nu-males have infiltrated and hijacked this culture, and their companies making it one more carbon copy of the larger mainstream media/social media. Pushing their anti freedom of speech policies whenever they can guiltride a small fry like Discord or even a colossus like EA (ME:Andromeda). Someone had 'kill' on their username and that's fine since violence is gender and race blind.. But poke fun at fags or their feels and get rekt by the censorship cock. The time when the internet was like the wild west, late 90s/early 2000s is long gone. Now the goverment wants to put their regulatory dick to censor everything, hell they took down backpage some days ago. And on the other hand, the army of political correct sjw numales demands that all subcultures obey their censorship rules, even on Indie/sub-sub-culture platforms like Discord mainly trafficked by the gaming community. White normie numale sjw cucks I blame you for this one.

I got banned from.there as well. Tbh.

I got banned from.there as well. Tbh.
Have you tried making a new acc? I signed out, but the sign up option is gone. If it's a perma then it's only a matter of a new email, if it IP then we fucked

Have you tried making a new acc? I signed out, but the sign up option is gone. If it's a perma then it's only a matter of a new email, if it IP then we fucked
Lol no I never make alts. Not my style.

It's pretty much illegal to offend homosexuals and women

it's over for discordcels

same. the discord is cucked as hell

Yeah discord is just a bunch of normies who dont even use this site