Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got rejected by a foid at work today

badalien44

badalien44

Grand Wizardcel
★★
So I work at a gas station and I was just rejected by a fucking foid today at my work. So she comes in and goes to the back and I go back there to talk to her. Well I start talking to her getting the courage to ask her out and when I finally do she just flat out rejected me. When I asked why the stupid bitch said she was a “lesbian”. I told her that she’s lying, that there is no way she’s a lesbian, and why are you lying about that. I’ve always been rejected for things like my height or my weight but never because a foid was “lesbian”. I just hate that these foids will just lie about not liking men but then a chad will come in and she will fuck him.

Fuck all foids, mutilate their genitals

So I work at a gas station and I was just rejected by a fucking foid today at my work. So she comes in and goes to the back and I go back there to talk to her. Well I start talking to her getting the courage to ask her out and when I finally do she just flat out rejected me. When I asked why the stupid bitch said she was a “lesbian”. I told her that she’s lying, that there is no way she’s a lesbian, and why are you lying about that. I’ve always been rejected for things like my height or my weight but never because a foid was “lesbian”. I just hate that these foids will just lie about not liking men but then a chad will come in and she will fuck him.
Foids just tell me were not compatible even tho ive never dated hugged kissed or talked to them more than once, I ask, Hey do you want to get to know eachother better? No sorry not my type? OK how? Weve basically just met and was in the same group.

Foids will tell you every fucking lie in the book before they just say you're ugly or short. Fuck all foids.

She’ll suck his cock right on the spot in front of you if she likes him.

Damn she rejected you because you aren't a Chad :feelsohh:

Why even ask out these cruel and inhumane creatures? It's like dating with a alligator, but in a human shell.

(I didn't mean to humiliate alligators, sorry for that.)

How did she respond?
She just doubled down that she was a “lesbian” and told me to fuck off. Honestly if this didn’t happen at work I would’ve punched her for talking to me like that.

Bro are you autistic?

She lied about being lesbian cause she doesn't wanna say you look like shit. She was being nice.

Foids will tell you every fucking lie in the book before they just say you're ugly or short. Fuck all foids.
It’s fucking crazy. If a foid tells me she’s a “lesbian” I just won’t believe her. Like why do you have to lie about not liking men, it’s just not possible.

Workplace is the most dumbest place to ask foids out. It will only go well if youre chadlite+

Lesbian = Chadsexual

Foids just tell me were not compatible even tho ive never dated hugged kissed or talked to them more than once, I ask, Hey do you want to get to know eachother better? No sorry not my type? OK how? Weve basically just met and was in the same group.
Not compatible= you're too ugly

She needs corrective rape. Her telling you she is a lesbian means she wanted it bro

I believe that she is lying to you. Remember, foids always make up excuses to not date sub5 men

She’s lesbian only when us incels are around but once the stupid ass chad comes in turn automatically her horny senses turn on and sense the chad and proceeds to approach chad and not become lesbian anymore

She’s lesbian only when us incels are around but once the stupid ass chad comes in turn automatically her horny senses turn on and sense the chad and proceeds to approach chad and not become lesbian anymore
Yea guess what I just saw on her social media. A picture of her and some guy that says “my lover boy” with heart emojis.

I hate people that are fake

Messaged a mid 30's curry foid who looked very plain looking and she rejected me. serious.

She needs corrective rape. Her telling you she is a lesbian means she wanted it bro
She better hope I see her again so I can fix her. She needs a drinking partner so that’s my perfect chance.

or maybe she was a lesbian?

Wageslaving is for beta cucks,no giga stacy pussy ,no work.