Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Goth females AREN’T actually easier

T

tedbundeeznuts

Greycel
So today I saw this goth toilet while I was walking she was a 10/10 shorty with a fat ass and the weirdest part was unlike most foids she was covered up i guess you could say dressed victorian or some shit? Whatever. She was walking around with this Tyrone who was ALL OVER HER and I thought that she probably worships the ground that nigger walks on but doesn’t give a shit about good men. Even though goth foids have “weird” interests they’re just as hard to get as a blonde typical stacy.

Who could have imagined. Women can have different interests but they all want Chad at the end of the day

Who could have imagined. Women can have different interests but they all want Chad at the end of the day
yeah, have you noticed that most desirable men, regardless of their archetype, posses almost identical facial charecteristics? That's because these features are universally considered attractive.

yeah, have you noticed that most desirable men, regardless of their archetype, posses almost identical facial charecteristics? That's because these features are universally considered attractive.
Blackpill 101

I love goth girls. Big tiddy ones especially.

All goths are fatherless bpd whores

Do people here actually see any women with Chad?
women are dating and fucking normie looking men.

Do people here actually see any women with Chad?
women are dating and fucking normie looking men.
That's because Chads are actually relatively rare. Women are only settling for normie looking men.

That's because Chads are actually relatively rare. Women are only settling for normie looking men.
So they can’t lock down a Chad and settle for some 5/10 as a result?
Because most women I see personally are with the most unremarkable men.
If a girl is really good looking, she’s usually with some gymcelled normgroid who’s like 6’1 maybe

A goth toilet is still a toilet.

So today I saw this goth toilet while I was walking she was a 10/10 shorty with a fat ass and the weirdest part was unlike most foids she was covered up i guess you could say dressed victorian or some shit? Whatever. She was walking around with this Tyrone who was ALL OVER HER and I thought that she probably worships the ground that nigger walks on but doesn’t give a shit about good men. Even though goth foids have “weird” interests they’re just as hard to get as a blonde typical stacy.
Chad only again