Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Governments should be forced to euthanize Incels once they a certain age

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
I'm 24 and seething in rage at my inability to receive affection. At this point I should just be forcibly euthanized, but the normies still think euthanasia is only ethical on pets, and terminally ill. Subhumans need to be added to that list too. After all we have no chance at getting better.

No. Governments should have to provide financially for ugly subhuman inkwells.

Not even incels want to see incels alive, it's over.

fuck you I don't want to be euthanized. If we are supposed to be euthanized, than so do all the roasties, every foid with a body count over 5, every childless foid, every lgbtzp degenerate...

Government financed hookers would be preferable.

fuck you I don't want to be euthanized. If we are supposed to be euthanized, than so do all the roasties, every foid with a body count over 5, every childless foid, every lgbtzp degenerate...
agree

this is cucked

Do it yourself but wait 30 growing further is useless as an incel it's literraly game over.

Last edited:
Agreed, the technology for fast death is there, just not widely available.

Yea I just don’t like the idea of giving attractive people more privileges over subhumans than they already have

Wrong, government should give incels neetbux for life otherwise they will face sevERe consequences from incels