Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You should be allowed to punch a couple in the face if they engage in PDA (Rant)

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Anything more than hugging for a few seconds should be met with swift and brutal reprisal. I was in a grocery store the other day looking a yogurt and a couple just started kissing like they were in bed together right next to me. They had to be in their late 20s, and "just go away" or whatever nonsense rebuttal I could imagine to this wasn't even an option as the store was packed and they were half a foot away from me and I couldn't move as I was blocked in by a couple of other patrons' carts. It took me a solid 30 seconds of having to avert my gaze while still being forced to listen past the first couple of kisses and it was like a public humiliation cucking ritual that I had to partake in. I started boiling with rage and wanted to start bashing their heads in but my impulse control always has my back. However, if it were legal to put these people in their place I would have taken full advantage. No one should be forced to be involved in the romantic lives of another person against their will.

Last edited:
I think you were just jealous about yourself not being that guy. Maybe that's what made you so mad.

I think you were just jealous about yourself not being that guy. Maybe that's what made you so mad.
Kys roastie

@Caesercel @SlayerSlayer

I mean that's pretty obvious
This site has completely fallen. No wonder I never come here anymore. This type of response is something you'd expect from IT. If I had a gf I would never engage in PDA. Not even going to elaborate but not liking something shoved in your face is now some sort of complex that needs to be analyzed? More like jewishpsychoalaysis.is.

I don't think sex should be illegal but would I want to hear or see people having it in my proximity? No...Many sex havers feel the same way and it doesn't stem from jealousy. It's called decorum.

Last edited:
Punchable Displays of Affection

PDA at the very least should be illegal. They should do that shit in private.

That should be inappropiate, does anyone think about the children? those evil fuckers need to be punished in minecraft server because they are disgusting.

Don't you think I fucking know that. But what straight guy sends another guy that??

Very Suspect
You joined 3 days ago and i'm impressed that you're still here and not banned.

Why?!? WHY!?! This fucking cunt ask WHY!?!? BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO THATS WHY
There's no reason for me to be banned because I am not a damn female.

Just because some dumbass got mad and are making these claims dosen't mean there true. I haven't even said anything that indicates I am a foid. So what the fuck?

Just because some dumbass got mad and are making these claims dosen't mean there true. I haven't even said anything that indicates I am a foid. So what the fuck?
Your avi alone proves your some weird man hating fem"cel"

Whore you are obviously a female i can sense it, i can see it in the way you type, you are pretending to be ""edgy"" like the rest of us but you fail miserably.

Once again, I am not a fucking FOID.

Do I literally need to do a fucking video call to prove it??
No I am not giving you my information Samantha also if your not a foid why do you have that as your avi?

Whore you are obviously a female i can sense it, i can see it in the way you type, you are pretending to be ""edgy"" like the rest of us but you fail miserably.
Just fuck off.

My avatar represents how cruel foids can be.
Ok if you know how cruel you are than stop being so cruel. Oh wait you can't because your foid nature makes you hate all sub 8.

You are probably some "depressive" and "edgy" cunt, go back and fuck your chad boyfriend that "loves" you.
I hate you so much
At this point I don't give fuck anymore. I really don't have to explain anything to you because I know what I am (Fucking Male)

At this point I don't give fuck anymore. I really don't have to explain anything to you because I know what I am (Fucking Male)
You never explained anyhing, i doubt that you are even a male human.
What happened bitch? family doesn't love you? don't have much friends? a little ugly? that is nothing compared to what we have to suffer, whore.

Anything more than hugging for a few seconds should be met with swift and brutal reprisal. I was in a grocery store the other day looking a yogurt and a couple just started kissing like they were in bed together right next to me. They had to be in their late 20s, and "just go away" or whatever nonsense rebuttal I could imagine to this wasn't even an option as the store was packed and they were half a foot away from me and I couldn't move as I was blocked in by a couple of other patrons' carts. It took me a solid 30 seconds of having to avert my gaze while still being forced to listen past the first couple of kisses and it was like a public humiliation cucking ritual that I had to partake in. I started boiling with rage and wanted to start bashing their heads in but my impulse control always has my back. However, if it were legal to put these people in their place I would have taken full advantage. No one should be forced to be involved in the romantic lives of another person against their will.
That should be inappropiate, does anyone think about the children? those evil fuckers need to be punished in minecraft server because they are disgusting.
this is a good blackpilled thread. PDA is something i have no tolerance for

You never explained anyhing, i doubt that you are even a male human.
What happened bitch? family doesn't love you? don't have much friends? a little ugly? that is nothing compared to what we have to suffer, whore.
It's actually "anything" not "anyhing". Learn how to spell. Also I'm ignoring you from now on, because my words are basically shit to you.

Last edited:
because my are basically shit to you.
because my....what?

my are basically shit to you.
your what? what does "my are basically shit to you" mean? you tell me about how to write.

You type like a woman. How about you go up to his face and say it

because my....what?

your what? what does "my are basically shit to you" mean? you tell me about how to write.
They must be a foreigner foid

because my....what?

Lol, what are you? A child?

Your basically saying that he shouldn't be mad because he is "just jealous"

No nobody did retard

Well everybody who has called you a foid which you flipped out about is also just stating the obvious
Scroll all the way up to see the second comment sense your so smart.

And I wasn't saying that, I was saying what his though process meant. I was never saying that he shouldn't be mad about that situation.

And I only flipped out because those false accusations can literally get me banned for no damn reason.