Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You should be allowed to punch a couple in the face if they engage in PDA (Rant)

when I lived in apartment a couple came in the elevator and started making out. i lived on the 12th floor so had to wait until then
Brutal.

Did you hear the sounds they made?

Scroll all the way up to see the second comment sense your so smart.
He said that in a "water is wet" way you retarded he was basically saying you had no reason to post that
And I wasn't saying that, I was saying what his though process meant. I was never saying that he shouldn't be mad about that situation.
Why it is extremely obvious?
And I only flipped out because those false accusations can literally get me banned for no damn reason.
Well it's not for no reason because they aren't false accusations

Incorrect
Pls marry me

He said that in a "water is wet" way you retarded he was basically saying you had no reason to post that

Why it is extremely obvious?

Well it's not for no reason because they aren't false accusations
I'm not about to continue this conversation with a damn teenager who barely even knows what Inceldom is.

And I only flipped out because those false accusations can literally get me banned for no damn reason.
I get it, you are some sad edgy female. Go enjoy your life because atleast you have that chance you fucking bitch.
Please get out of here :feelsseriously:

I get it, you are some sad edgy female. Go enjoy your life because atleast you have that chance you fucking bitch.
Please get out of here :feelsseriously:
I recommend you stop replying to my posts because obviously you can't understand them.

who barely even knows what Inceldom is.
Big fucking words coming from you roastiod you by definition can't be incel yet your still wasting time on this forum. Fuck off and impale your roastbeef pussy with a rusty nail ugly ass used up whore I wouldn't rape you even if you were tied up Infront of me horrible used up cum bucket excuse of a human being.

Big fucking words coming from you roastiod you by definition can't be incel yet your still wasting time on this forum. Fuck off and impale your roastbeef pussy with a rusty nail ugly ass used up whore I wouldn't rape you even if you were tied up Infront of me horrible used up cum bucket excuse of a human being.
Someone's mad lol.

Make sure to copy and paste that comeback to an actual foid.

Someone's mad lol.
Foid comeback
Make sure to copy and paste that comeback to an actual foid.
Ok

punch ... in the face
Brocel. Kick the back of his knee. This will make him buckle. If you can do both knees quickly enough, he will fall on her. And normies probably won't even notice it like they would notice a sucker punch knock-out.

This site has completely fallen. No wonder I never come here anymore. This type of response is something you'd expect from IT. If I had a gf I would never engage in PDA. Not even going to elaborate but not liking something shoved in your face is now some sort of complex that needs to be analyzed? More like jewishpsychoalaysis.is.

I don't think sex should be illegal but would I want to hear or see people having it in my proximity? No...Many sex havers feel the same way and it doesn't stem from jealousy. It's called decorum.

Anything more than hugging for a few seconds should be met with swift and brutal reprisal. I was in a grocery store the other day looking a yogurt and a couple just started kissing like they were in bed together right next to me. They had to be in their late 20s, and "just go away" or whatever nonsense rebuttal I could imagine to this wasn't even an option as the store was packed and they were half a foot away from me and I couldn't move as I was blocked in by a couple of other patrons' carts. It took me a solid 30 seconds of having to avert my gaze while still being forced to listen past the first couple of kisses and it was like a public humiliation cucking ritual that I had to partake in. I started boiling with rage and wanted to start bashing their heads in but my impulse control always has my back. However, if it were legal to put these people in their place I would have taken full advantage. No one should be forced to be involved in the romantic lives of another person against their will.
PDA is haram

Just push through them. The guy won't hit you first in such a crowded place or he'll face jail time. Easy

Any form of PDA should be punishable by extreme violence

lol only a woman or a faggot would use the word "immature"

Western culture is degenerate. It is offensive for couples to show their affection in public