Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Great video on why looks are the ONLY and PRIMARY reason for rejection

Phaoni

Phaoni

Officer
è

I'm a fierce proponent of the fact that women base their mate-choice on looks purely.

It's not money or status or much less personality that gets you a date. It's the way your face was shaped at birth.

Not even a second because i already know all of this

B-but the guy at 3:40 isn't even tall!

è

I'm a fierce proponent of the fact that women base their mate-choice on looks purely.

It's not money or status or much less personality that gets you a date. It's the way your face was shaped at birth.

Nah. I think living in a western society in 2020 can make you feel that way.

In Asia, betabuxxing is a viable strategy. It's the only thing that can explain the massive population here, since most Asian males would typically be ricecels in the west.

I think the truth is somewhere in between, women do only lust for good looking men, but will settle for money and status when they cannot acquire the former.

NT copers will come in here soon.

è

It's funny. Usually places like Harvard will expect you to have a minimum academic score to get in. But sometimes they allow special cases.

Academic score is the equivalent to looks for females. But unlike Harvard, females are much stricter in allowing special cases. JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back