Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Been watching some YT vids on 'incels'... videos and comments inadvertently admit that looks are important

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
- incels are portrayed much worse than they actually are, the great majority aren't violent but just frustrated and or depressed and most videos generalise. I watched in German and English the only languages I understand.

- the comments: they actually inadvertently admit that looks matter. For context sometimes the 'incels' in the video are more like fakecels. If you turn the meaning of these comments around you can deduct that LOOKS MATTER EVEN TO THE BLUEPILLERS.

"It's def not because of his looks that he can't get a girlfriend" (so it's true that if he's ugly it is because of his looks?)

"most of these 'incels' actually don't look bad, so they should be able to get a gf." (if they look bad they can't get a gf, you admit that?)

"It's definitely not because of his looks. He looks good. It's because of his mental state." (What if he looks bad?! Exactly you accidentally admitted he can't get one)

"I don't understand why he couldn't get a gf, he's good looking but he should change his attitude."

"He has nice eyes, of course he could get a gf."

Last edited:
any ''incel'' in those vids is just some decent looking normie, and the comments say ''he looks good'' or ''he doesn't look bad''

"Looks matter" is not an argument worth having. It's soyentifically proven,

View attachment 1065548
Yes that's what I'm saying. YT comments are actually admitting it, directly or indirectly.

any ''incel'' in those vids is just some decent looking normie, and the comments say ''he looks good'' or ''he doesn't look bad''
Exactly... and they're basically implying that if he looked BAD it is because of his looks

Exactly... and they're basically implying that if he looked BAD it is because of his looks
There was one vid some sub 5 in a vid saying he was lonely and shit, and ofc everyone says he looks creepy and its his bad personality jfl and ''gives off bad vibes''

normies have -100 self awareness

There was one vid some sub 5 in a vid saying he was lonely and shit, and ofc everyone says he looks creepy and its his bad personality jfl and ''gives off bad vibes''
Correct. That is what they SAY. Yet not what they think because if they'd think looks don't matter... I wouldn't have a gf because I'm weird and boring AF but I'd have at least a small chance. No my odds are zero (99.99% due to my looks including face and height, 0.01% bc of my non NTness)

normies have -100 self awareness
yes

- incels are portrayed much worse than they actually are, the great majority aren't violent but just frustrated and or depressed and most videos generalise. I watched in German and English the only languages I understand.

- the comments: they actually inadvertently admit that looks matter. For context sometimes the 'incels' in the video are more like fakecels. If you turn the meaning of these comments around you can deduct that LOOKS MATTER EVEN TO THE BLUEPILLERS.

"It's def not because of his looks that he can't get a girlfriend" (so it's true that if he's ugly it is because of his looks?)

"most of these 'incels' actually don't look bad, so they should be able to get a gf." (if they look bad they can't get a gf, you admit that?)

"It's definitely not because of his looks. He looks good. It's because of his mental state." (What if he looks bad?! Exactly you accidentally admitted he can't get one)

"I don't understand why he couldn't get a gf, he's good looking but he should change his attitude."

"He has nice eyes, of course he could get a gf."
finally someone said it

This post should be pinned. All normies do this and accidentally confirm the blackpill by doing so.