Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News GREEK ELECTIONS TODAY

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★
ekloges-0.jpg

Today's the day!
I voted at 7.20 AM.

@Retardinator for Bump

@decembrist_kirillov I have a good feeling about Turkish-Greek relations after our countries' elections are done. :feelsokman:

750px-OpinionPollingGreeceLegislativeElection2023.svg.png

This is the best poll conducted, but current polls show no clear winner in sight.

800px-50_largest_Greek_diaspora.png

Greek expacts are heavily ND leaning (current ruling party)

Damn bruh hasnt mitsotakis stayed for like 20 years in position

Jfl at voting

Damn bruh hasnt mitsotakis stayed for like 20 years in position
His father has lmao
pragmatika-pososta.jpg

From 1981, to 2009, the ruling partieswere either ND (Mitsotakis's dad or the leftist PASOK (Green))

His father has lmao
pragmatika-pososta.jpg

From 1981, to 2009, the ruling partieswere either ND (Mitsotakis's dad or the leftist PASOK (Green))
BTW, the yellow is the % of those who abstained from voting.

Who cares about gayreek elections again?

may the gods choose the most worthy of all

why would you waste your time voting jfl

may the gods choose the most worthy of all
I hope kılıçdaroğlu wins in Turkey, so that Greece and Turkey will have better relations.

why for mitsotakis ? i

why for mitsotakis ? i
Because of the quality of the opposition. The only party that can realistically win if ND loses, will be SYRIZA, the party that literally added 100 billion euros of Debt to an already economically struggling Greece and their minister of Economics legit wanted us to abandon the euro for the drachma and leave the EU.

low IQ move tbh
Most Greeks actually voted yes, but the PM realised how stupid this idea was so it never happened. Also, I didn't vote for Mitsotakis because of nationalism or whatever.

Last edited:
Most Greeks actually vote yes, but the PM realised how stupid this idea was so it never happened. Also, I didn't vote for Mitsotakis because of nationalism or whatever.
palm-trees-neon-sun-rays-80s-as.jpg
comfy synthworld

The ones the count the votes always win

why would you waste your time voting jfl
agreed why do you even care about politics if you are an incel.
I hope kılıçdaroğlu wins in Turkey, so that Greece and Turkey will have better relations.
Kılıcdaroglu cant win without the support of sinan ogan and ogan is far-right nationalist. If Kılıcdaroglu comes he will have to oppose Greeces arming of the islands and relations will not improve. I don't care about politics but your point is not true.
Fuck turkey greece and all the world anyways who cares about politics only normal people not social outcasts like us.

agreed why do you even care about politics if you are an incel.
it's not that. it's just that "voting" is completely pointless :feelskek: jews pick our leaders not us