Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Greycel here. I shall discuss something that should shut NPCs down.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Alright, so first off, I have just joined, but I intend to post a water is wet post. I ask, "Why don't women approach men?" and I never get a clear answer. It's always, "IDK" or "Who cares." But, I recently looked up a post from Plebbit that was majorly blackpilling:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/djlupl/do_women_approach_men/

If you see in those comments, they describe how women are expected to have men come to them, and they only come up to the most attractive men.

[UWSL]Now onto the part that will destroy normie logic:[/UWSL]

"Just approach, bro!"

Ok, if I approach, then that means I have to talk to the woman. I HAVE TO DO IT. That means women don't have to do anything but just exist.

If you say not, that women do approach men, then why don't they approach me? Why don't they approach the quiet, alone men in a bar or place? If you say because they only go after the most attractive males, then you are basically saying the women are Chadsexual and most men don't make the cut (like in the Plebbit comments). If you say not, then what are they judging you by? They can't possibly judge your personality based on how you look (according to them, we can't judge a book by its cover. We know it is true though that you can judge a book by its cover.) If you are, then you are a lookist, which according to normies, it doesn't matter how you look. If you say women don't approach men because they are shy, then why do men approach women then? Who is going to approach the shy men? Instead, shy men are told to man up and be confident. Why not the women? We want equality after all, women should start approaching the shy men more.

"But.t.t.t.t.....:soy::soy: Manning up!" So you are saying that men are expected more out of society? That's inequality right there, women should be the ones "manning up". If you don't believe in that, then you are not for equality. You are giving women privileges that men don't have.

TL;DR: Men have to do everything in a relationship unless you are Gigachad, while women get to sit back and benefit from men.

I am hoping for a nuclear war :shhh:

Foids only approach chads :feelsclown: Wet water :dab:

You're off to a better start here than i had

Foids only approach chads :feelsclown: Wet water :dab:
Agreed. And no one agrees that being shy is a double standard for men and women. They all say that for women, it is just as difficult to get laid if you are Autistic and socially inept.

There's nothing to discuss fella, that's how it is, sadly

I am sorry if I look like a retarded greycel, but shout out to @Edmund_Kemper and @Richard Coper. My 2 favorite people of this site. The former spits scientific studies, the latter destroys normie logic.

Incelnometry 101

Agreed. And no one agrees that being shy is a double standard for men and women. They all say that for women, it is just as difficult to get laid if you are Autistic and socially inept.

Water is wet while simultaneously being high IQ anyway.

Alright, so first off, I have just joined, but I intend to post a water is wet post. I ask, "Why don't women approach men?" and I never get a clear answer. It's always, "IDK" or "Who cares." But, I recently looked up a post from Plebbit that was majorly blackpilling:

If you see in those comments, they describe how women are expected to have men come to them, and they only come up to the most attractive men.

"Just approach, bro!"

Ok, if I approach, then that means I have to talk to the woman. I HAVE TO DO IT. That means women don't have to do anything but just exist.

If you say not, that women do approach men, then why don't they approach me? Why don't they approach the quiet, alone men in a bar or place? If you say because they only go after the most attractive males, then you are basically saying the women are Chadsexual and most men don't make the cut (like in the Plebbit comments). If you say not, then what are they judging you by? They can't possibly judge your personality based on how you look (according to them, we can't judge a book by its cover. We know it is true though that you can judge a book by its cover.) If you are, then you are a lookist, which according to normies, it doesn't matter how you look. If you say women don't approach men because they are shy, then why do men approach women then? Who is going to approach the shy men? Instead, shy men are told to man up and be confident. Why not the women? We want equality after all, women should start approaching the shy men more.

"But.t.t.t.t.....:soy::soy: Manning up!" So you are saying that men are expected more out of society? That's inequality right there, women should be the ones "manning up". If you don't believe in that, then you are not for equality. You are giving women privileges that men don't have.

TL;DR: Men have to do everything in a relationship unless you are Gigachad, while women get to sit back and benefit from men.

As a shy male (extremely so when younger) this was my first wake-up call as I became more suspicious of feminism, going back to when I was around 14.

And now things are coming full circle... war has struck Ukraine, which is feminist like the rest of NATO, and yet there is no equality to be found when examining the rights and the duties of males and females of that country.

>yet there is no equality to be found when examining the rights and the duties of males and females of that country.

Agreed. This is a blatant inequality where men have to stay while women get to flee. Equal rights equals equal duties, otherwise, inequality would arise which is inequality which is supposedly what the NPCs are against.

"Just approach, bro!"

We shouldn´t enlighted bluepillers and redpillers but yes blackpillers because they have deviant path.

Don't try to reason with normies, and especially don't try to reason with foids and soys. They are without reason, and such logic would make their heads spin.

You'd have a more productive time sitting down and watching paint dry on a wall.:feelsjuice:

based. and if incels do approach the foids, they reject them outright or ignore them.

Not bad, you basically illustrated the inequality between your avg male and avg female in the dating and sexual market

"Just approach, bro!"

Lol thats nature,mother nature is a bitch ,tye egg does not chase the sperm but tlit is the sperm which chases the egg,its seen in animals and even in flowers,it is the femle which are stationary and male are motile

Good thread NGL :society:

Lol thats nature,mother nature is a bitch ,tye egg does not chase the sperm but tlit is the sperm which chases the egg,its seen in animals and even in flowers,it is the femle which are stationary and male are motile
Don't forget that in nature sperm also rapes the egg, you soy infiltrator

Good thread, the double standards are insane.

Expecting a woman to approach you if you're not a chad is like expecting the sky to fall down

Don't forget that in nature sperm also rapes the egg, you soy infiltrator
The egg selects the sperm, jfl at your misconception, might as well believe in flat earth.

The egg selects the sperm, jfl at your misconception, might as well believe in flat earth.
Tell that to grug the caveman, your ancestor who raped many w*men so your incel ass could be born thousands years later