Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Growing up as a cutecel is more brutal than being ugly all ur life

darktriad_cel

darktriad_cel

Recruit
★★★
From when I was born to like 14 girls and even older girls would consider me cute just for my cute fluffiness or whatever

And my friends would tell me “bro they just think you’re cute not hot” I didn’t believe them

But ever since I started to mature it slowly became obvious as a full grown man that cuteness just went away and girls have no empathy for me

It’s not like being seen as cute is even good in the first place tho

Most inkwell GrAY tbh.

STFU GRAYFAGGOT KYS JEWISH GRAY

14 girls and even older girls would consider me cute just for my cute fluffiness or whatever
WHO ELSE STOPPED READING HERE JFL LOOK AT THIS FAKECEL FOIDWORSHIPPER

I wouldn't be surprised if darktriad_fag was a femoid.

WHO ELSE STOPPED READING HERE JFL LOOK AT THIS FAKECEL FOIDWORSHIPPER
I don’t hate foids because even tho they don’t wanna have sex with me they aren’t evil in a sense they will still treat u like human

Never got this females hate subhumans cope unless u mean in a purely sexual context

Otherwise I’d say girls are nicer than men since men irl bully me just like here tbh

From when I was born to like 14 girls and even older girls would consider me cute just for my cute fluffiness or whatever

And my friends would tell me “bro they just think you’re cute not hot” I didn’t believe them

But ever since I started to mature it slowly became obvious as a full grown man that cuteness just went away and girls have no empathy for me

It’s not like being seen as cute is even good in the first place tho
So what is the point of this? Do you want us to call you cute?
Ain't happening, cuz we're not gay (looksmax.org users)

How tall are you, OP?
Im 6ft but that’s normal in the Netherlands where I’m from

So what is the point of this? Do you want us to call you cute?
Ain't happening, cuz we're not gay (looksmax.org users)
No I just find it traumatising to go from getting female attention even if only as a puppy to then no attention at all

average user of fagsmax.org

Being ugly is worse, fuck off back to fagmaxxers.

Being ugly is worse, fuck off back to fagmaxxers.
:yes:
This post is absolutely insulting. I'm 26, a KHHV, and a literal 1.5/10

I'm literally offended

sprichst du deutsch?

bumped it for you

B A S E D GREEK
mitsotakis-koulis.gif

Fakecel thread

No such things as a "cute" truecel lmao

@darktriad_cel Can you answer this, please.

Growing up all your life being called ugly, disgusting and "too old looking for my age" (All things I was called), is better then growing up being called "Cute" but not any of the above?

Is this a joke?

@darktriad_cel Can you answer this, please.

Growing up all your life being called ugly, disgusting and "too old looking for my age" (All things I was called), is better then growing up being called "Cute" but not any of the above?

Is this a joke?
Well nowadays I’m just invisible

Do girls actually call u ugly or just invisible in general?

Well nowadays I’m just invisible

Do girls actually call u ugly or just invisible in general?
You didn't really answer my question, but that's fine...

No, I only get weird out looks these days. Even though I dress normally and shower regularly.

But in every place I went to, school, courses, jobs, I had girls audibly call me ugly and everything adjacent to that.

Being a cutecel = fakecel like Knajjd

I don’t hate foids because even tho they don’t wanna have sex with me they aren’t evil in a sense they will still treat u like human

Never got this females hate subhumans cope unless u mean in a purely sexual context

Otherwise I’d say girls are nicer than men since men irl bully me just like here tbh
Literally kys you fucking infiltrator

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq