Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Growing up with my gigastacy sister showed me the true meaning of EASY MODE

P

Panda

Banned
-

I remember being 11 years old. the year was 2005. just started middle school.
i had an older sister who i looked up to, she was a cute skinny blonde popular girl. She worked at Hollister and went to chad and stacy parties.
always getting into someones car going off to some cool adventure. i was always so jealous. her lifestyle seemed so intimidating. she was always listening to 2000s rock in her bedroom that was filled with album posters and i thought that was so cool. high school seemed like such a big deal to me, i thought it was larger than life. i thought when i finally go to high school my life is going to be A M A Z I N G just like my sisters life was.

I discovered i was an incel around the age 13. cause all the other guys were excelling in sports and having sex and looksmaxing. while i was not making any progress at all. and i was getting bullied throughout the day. i spent all of my years growing up in isolation and feeling constant emotional pain.

my life turned into incel hell and my sister lived out stacy heaven. she lived the college stacy sorority dream and now she is married to a guy who makes 6 figures (who she found on tinder) and is having a kid. and i fucking hate her. i dont speak to her anymore purely out of jealousy and hatred for women.

today she texted me "i fucking hate when you dont respond to me." cause i havent responded to her texts in about a year. and she is always sending me blue pilled bullshit. and religious quotes. she wonders why im a NEET. she thinks its because im fucked up in the head. not because of my looks. one of these days ill blackpill her. but i dont see the point. i dont want to come off crazy to her cause im not close with her.

In conclusion

my sister
-never worked for anything
-received everything she ever wanted
-never had to looksmax
-never experienced rejection
-never experienced lonliness
-popular from 5th grade-12 grade - college graduation
-only worked full time for 2 years before meeting mr millionair. will never have to work again.
-is pregnant stay at home prostitute cunt

me
-i tried every possible way to be happy but failed
-never had a single thing good happen to me
-still trying to looksmax, i probably never will
-100% rejection rate irl
-i dont experience loneliness anmore cause its the only thing ive ever felt my entire life (so that a plus i guess)
-will have to wageslave my entire life just to afford a shitty smelly apartment
- will never have kids

Just fucking kill yourself if you are an average male in 2018

TL;DR and pixplox

JFL my sister already lifemogs me at 12 years old. Regularly hangs out with friends and has tonnes of followers on social media

How can sister be gigastacy and you be subhuman incel doesn't make any sense

probably made-up bullshit

The feels must be really bad having lived through that.

I'm sorry, brother.

She had to looksmaxx though just not through surgery.

No reason to Blackpill a stacy. They are going to deny it anyway. You aren't going to change any minds.

Holy fuck I knew this was gonna be some potent sui fuel. And I KNEW I shouldn't have read it
But I still did.
Nobody to blame but myself.

Holy shit this is so much suifuel

At least your family line will continue

Being incel doesn’t mean you are bad at sports

only thing worse than having a stacy sister is having an older incel brother