Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GTFIH! 1960s Black pill.

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★

Oh, so THAT'S how that worked.

Nature is just evil.

Damn. Imagine how it is nowadays with internet and tinder. Being a soldier is being a cuck.

JFL at being a cuck and (((serving))) so your wife can get plowed while you're away risking your life. Of course, it was like this too back then, women didn't just wake up one day and say "let's all be hypergamous whores", it's been like this since day one, only the cat is out of the bag now

Suicidefuel for lurking USAFcels. Your 'wives' are getting banged by Chad and Tyrone while you are lurking incel boards, JFL at ur life buddy boyo

JFL at being a cuck and (((serving))) so your wife can get plowed while you're away risking your life. Of course, it was like this too back then, women didn't just wake up one day and say "let's all be hypergamous whores", it's been like this since day one, only the cat is out of the bag now

Exactly. And it was even worse back then. If a woman gave birth to a child while being married the child is automatically considered to be the husband's biological offspring. Also keep in mind that DNA testing was not a thing in the 1960s.

Suicidefuel for lurking USAFcels. Your 'wives' are getting banged by Chad and Tyrone while you are lurking incel boards, JFL at ur life buddy boyo

It's not Chad or Tyrone. His name is Jody.

Yc3qJdR.jpg

Females are fucking deceptive and treacherous creatures

Jfl at serving this shitty ass country. But IMO these are the most evil women, men who are sacrificing their lives (even if it's for israel) being cheated on by a bunch of thots

How did this get pinned? Do the mods just surprise people with a pinning?

REE.

jfl

>b-b-but wahmen were good before feminism and tinder

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I’m not surprised in the least

Duel mating strategy is real and has been around since the begining.

It's written in her DNA.

She is going to do this given the opportunity, she feels no guilt.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

I don't get it, I understand that what is being said here is that the foids cheated while the men were out in the sea, but all I gathered from reading that was
-They fucked just before the man left to the sea
-The man was out in the sea for 6 months
-When the man returned the foid was 6 months pregnant

Wtf isn't that how it's meant to go?

I don't get it, I understand that what is being said here is that the foids cheated while the men were out in the sea, but all I gathered from reading that was

no nigger read again. the ship was goin to dock in 3 days but it was extended to 6 months. foids let there bfs cum inside them so when the sailors came home they cum inside the wives and they think the kids are theres. 800 got divorced bc of foids bein whores.

no nigger read again. the ship was goin to dock in 3 days but it was extended to 6 months. foids let there bfs cum inside them so when the sailors came home they cum inside the wives and they think the kids are theres. 800 got divorced bc of foids bein whores.
Oh god dammit, I didn't recognize that there were two distinct men, the bf and the husband, but wow, fuck foids

Women should be locked up so they can't cheat

When the fuck will normies wake up and realise that women are demons in disguise

You fight for Jews and they repay you encouraging your wife to cuck you.

OHHHHHHHH bu-h bu-h go back to a tradcuck society guy's this would never hapen

If this article was from 2019 it would be about 3000 divorces out of 5000 assuming 2000 were actually single :feelshaha:

OHHHHHHHH bu-h bu-h go back to a tradcuck society guy's this would never hapen
60s wasn't really traditional, by then they had already suffered at least 50 years of feminism. But it was still better than today.

60s wasn't really traditional, by then they had already suffered at least 50 years of feminism. But it was still better than today.

It was just before the sexual revulation the 70's felt the pain of that the 60's baisically still was somewhat tradional

This were the 1960s so this was before being promiscuous was the norm, now it would be more fucked since the cheating rate would likely be a lot higher, while the pregnancy rate would be drastically lower. Also, just lol at not posting a link to the article.

tradcels on suicide watch

Read it again. Someone set the entire situation up. They weren't supposed to be out at sea for 6 months. They were supposed to come back way earlier but they came back way later and that's how a lot of women got caught.

Women have been cucking men for centuries, at least now we have means of finding out about it.

When you are from us navy/airforce and lurking on incels to make fun of us but you get blackpilled instead

That's why I'd never leave my home for more than 2 days if I were a married man. Any man who is required by his job to be gone for half a year just shouldn't get married, what's the point.

Pic related

Attachments

• vergas.jpg
    vergas.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 307

Subhuman gender

the 60's is when 2nd wave feminism hit.

The female mating strategy: lock down a beta and pursue good genes on the side.

By the way, good find.