Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL GTFIH Logan Paul is getting cucked hard PART 2

He has always been a clown. Who gives a shit.

Never began for us when guys like Logan are getting cucked :feelsrope:
Chads only have the SMV of a 5/10 foid today. Men are slaves and insects to women. Totally disposable. We have lost all dignity today, this counts for even Chad.

she wants to fuck niggers

Chads only have the SMV of a 5/10 foid today. Men are slaves and insects to women. Totally disposable. We have lost all dignity today, this counts for even Chad.
Logan might be good looking and tall, but Nina fucking Logan so hard proves only one thing: Logan is a beta mentally

Logan is a beta mentally
All men who wish to be part of society have to bow down before women and Chads are no exceptions. Only we here stand up to women's oppression which is why we're thrown out of society.

Not interested

I literally vomitted inside my mouth. If this is the whore logan paul has to settle then i am done, I refuse to acknowledge that women even exist. they are a bad dream which gives me erection

All men who wish to be part of society have to bow down before women and Chads are no exceptions. Only we here stand up to women's oppression which is why we're thrown out of society.
Women are mad at us because we revealed their secret that had been hidden for many thousand years, i remember that cuck quote that goes something like " Woman understand woman and hate each other" damn right, woman are nothing to be loved..they are supposed to be a commodity

I literally vomitted inside my mouth. If this is the whore logan paul has to settle then i am done, I refuse to acknowledge that women even exist. they are a bad dream which gives me erection
I never understand how women think this can be appealing

I never understand how women think this can be appealing
I know why. Enabling cucks who support there whore behavior with money , be it their father, boyfriend or husband

i want to texas chainsaw massacre her

As if Logan hasn't fucked his share of easy whores. Having vagina on demand. And he is a bigger attention whore. These people a sick, of course no decent guy would touch this whore but Logan Paul isn't that. Probably finds all this whoredom upto his speed

Logan told in a podcast that Nina has withhold sex until marriage :feelshaha:
Publicity stunt. The teenagers who watch them will lap it up. Sadly these are the role models for future generations

Tbh this is probably a publicity stunt

They saw that being a public cuck worked for Adam22, so now they're doing it to get Logan Paul more attention

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back