Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Guess her age

How old?

Votes: 6 9.8%

Votes: 11 18.0%

Votes: 20 32.8%

Votes: 24 39.3%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
How old is she?

Screenshot 20230926 090108

She's in her 50s

I would say something between 40--42

I will reveal her age in 2hrs. I want to see what people are guessing.

50 that roastie is UGLY (still have infinite SMV on Tinder & IRL)

I would've guessed like 35 (32 was the closest). Foids look busted to shit after 30 these days.

My guess is 32

23 post wall roastie

I'm gonna say 32.
But either way, she looks attractive, to me, at least.

My guess is 32
Correct. I see this shit all the time in news articles and i'm starting to get used to it. Foids in their late 20s & early 30s who look like 45-50 year olds. I hate to say it but alot of white foids age like shit. I've only seen a dozens white foids who aged good in my life and i could count them on my fingers. Why are they aging like shit? They eat a shitty diet, drinks alcohol, takes contraceptive pills, pharmaceutical drugs, and are often stressed out unless they are with Chad.

Here's another picture of her during the same photo session, she still looks 40+ but looks a little younger and it's because of the camera distance and lighting.:

53a7bfd0 892b 4527 a6e6 741c6436da09

Correct. I see this shit all the time in news articles and i'm starting to get used to it. Foids in their late 20s & early 30s who look like 45-50 year olds. I hate to say it but alot of white foids age like shit. I've only seen a dozens white foids who aged good in my life and i could count them on my fingers. Why are they aging like shit? They eat a shitty diet, drinks alcohol, takes contraceptive pills, pharmaceutical drugs, and are often stressed out unless they are with Chad.

Here's another picture of her during the same photo session, she still looks 40+ but looks a little younger and it's because of the camera distance and lighting.:

View attachment 884616
She did not activate my initial want to fuck instincts or whatever so that completely eliminated being 20's off the table even if they can start to look pretty old at 25.
Hair still looked good though and I did not see a ring on her finger, also she does not appear to have signs of aging on her face like wrinkles or loose skin.
She could easily pass as 43 though

I think aging is a genetic thing, my mother is nearly 60 and she looks like she is no older than 43 or 42, when she was 50 she looked 30 or even 25, its actually quite amazing, she would look even younger but she has been under alot of stress for like a decade. My mother does not even wear makeup and she barely uses skin products for her skin.
She has always had good sleep until recently and eaten healthy though.

But I think genetics play a part in it, although my future looks bleak looking at my genetics I will not bald or age for a while

"See bro you can peak in your 30's or 40's" :soy:

:lul:

she does not appear to have signs of aging on her face like wrinkles or loose skin.
She has mega nasolabial folds and some wrinkles at the side of her mouth, on her cheek. Also under her eyes.

She has mega nasolabial folds and some wrinkles at the side of her mouth, on her cheek. Also under her eyes.
Oh now that I look really closely at the picture I see a small amount of wrinkles, idk what a nasolabial fold is ill google that.
I thought it was just apart of her smile or something

View attachment 884616
She will be a prune in 30 years

View attachment 884616
She's 32 yet looks 45

pigskin whores age like fucking shit

Guess this whore's age nigga :feelsEhh: