Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Guy gets shot by cops after his wife cheated on him

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
Cuck for not killing the cheating whore wife

another guy with a great personality

also retarded normie

Yank cops are such incredible cowards.

And I know people scoff at the idea of shooting a perp in the leg/knee, but that was easily do-able in this scenario.

Officer 4 was really close to shooting the other cops outside.

She went to fuck the chad she was cheating with after that for "emotional healing after a traumatic event".

He could've been tasered earlier

Damn I was just about to post this but somebody already beat me to it lol. Too based. Fucking women man, why are they built like this.

The noooo at the end like it wasn't her fault

There was three cops they really couldn't use their fucking clubs

Actually there was 4 cops. They definitely could've handled this better. They should've shot that stupid whore too (in videogame ofc)

I want a girl to pull scissors on me if I ever cheat on her (in videogame). @Sheogorath

She probably gets off to the thought of him getting mag-dumped by these cops while having sex with the man she cheated on him with.

In a few years she'll forget about this entire incident as if it never happened and go back to riding the cock-carousel because her oxytocin receptors are fried and she wants to chase another high.

God knows how many men have fallen victim to these domestic-violence calls where the damsel-in-distress feigns innocence and the male is thrown on the chopping block to be completely butchered by these white-knight execution squads cause they're caught in the heat of the moment and rightfully enraged after having their entire worlds turned upside down.

It's like catching a predator molesting your little brother or sister -- it takes someone with the restraint of a saint to not want to bash their head in and beat them to a bloody pulp. Within this context, it's someone you built your entire life with that made an oath to never leave your side til death do you part.

Her high-pitched screams alone are enough to raise the cortisol levels of these police-officers and impair their judgement. Filthy vile whore.

Last edited:
he had the answer with him all along, he gave her everything.

I want a girl to pull scissors on me if I ever cheat on her (in videogame). @Sheogorath
one of my fave vtubers told a story about doing this to her uncle and I posted her a manga where a sis does this to her bro but I'm not giving you details on either of them :D

Coward normie cops protecting a whore foid welcome to 2024 everyone

Least cucked normie

one of my fave vtubers told a story about doing this to her uncle and I posted her a manga where a sis does this to her bro but I'm not giving you details on either of them :D
She was in a relationship with her uncle? Over for Canadiancels.

Please give me the H, brocel. :fuk:

She went to fuck the chad she was cheating with after that for "emotional healing after a traumatic event".
Now she gets to play victim for the rest of her life and rant about how abusive her boyfriend is. FUCKING FOID

GOD, I hate US cops. They're all Goddamn low IQ cowboys looking for any excuse to kill.

"I don't want to shoot you." Proceeds to then put two rounds in his back.

When the reckoning happens in America, cops will go into hiding, because they know exactly what's going to be happening to them. In any revolution the state's enforcer dogs are always the ones to hide first, because they know that they will be the first casualties of the people's rage.

Last edited:
Lmao America is a shit hole,they killed a innocent low tier normie when he has the right to be angry asf.They could have shot him the leg but all the cop pigs are trigger happy there.The second amendment should be revoked and all the pigs should be burned

the foid should be the one getting shot

4:03 he said NIGGER get out NIGGER get out

@Grim_Reaper @Adolf Kitler

Last edited:
American police do not
Yank cops are such incredible cowards.

And I know people scoff at the idea of shooting a perp in the leg/knee, but that was easily do-able in this scenario.
They do not continuous situation training with non lethal weapons, if negotiations fail or the person lunges they tell you to shoot them ask questions later.

Imagine living in FUCKING burgerland

If he would have been black another round of BLM protests would have arised.

They do not continuous situation training with non lethal weapons, if negotiations fail or the person lunges they tell you to shoot them ask questions later.
Like I said, cowards. The guy had a pair of scissors and there were two of them lol. They could have easily restrained him. With or without tasers. That's what would have happened in the UK or Europe. Or they could have just spree shot low towards his legs and he'd have been disabled-- they had plenty of time to do this after he threatened them.

Fucking LMAO. Bitch sits on the sofa the whole time like this is IRL Netflix. She'll probably remember this moment every time she fingers herself.

Kinda brutal that the victim dies here but it's what he wanted. Blaming the cops when some chud intentionally provokes them into shooting him is like blaming the golden gate bridge every time somebody jumps off.

Next time a normie tries to gaslight you with the classic "you're not entitled to a woman's love and affection" line remember this is how they fucking react when they lose something that we never even had in the first place.

Like I said, cowards. The guy had a pair of scissors and there were two of them lol. They could have easily restrained him. With or without tasers. That's what would have happened in the UK or Europe. Or they could have just spree shot low towards his legs and he'd have been disabled-- they had plenty of time to do this after he threatened them.
Dude there's no fucking incentive for them to do that, he can still injure them with a scissor blade and that can have lifelong repercussions.

This is a fucking job to them, think about all the times nobody at work cared when you put in extra effort and then imagine that the extra effort involves an insane normie with a massive apartment trying to stab you in the face with scissors.

And nobody will fucking remember them as "hero cops" for de-escalating a deadly situation, people barely even notice when cops stop school shootings from happening. If that guy survived then six months later he and the foid and the bull will all be burning shit down and screaming about how terrible the police are at the next BLM riot.

Dude there's no fucking incentive for them to do that, he can still injure them with a scissor blade and that can have lifelong repercussions.

This is a fucking job to them, think about all the times nobody at work cared when you put in extra effort and then imagine that the extra effort involves an insane normie with a massive apartment trying to stab you in the face with scissors.

And nobody will fucking remember them as "hero cops" for de-escalating a deadly situation, people barely even notice when cops stop school shootings from happening. If that guy survived then six months later he and the foid and the bull will all be burning shit down and screaming about how terrible the police are at the next BLM riot.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6pjbG7-RZ8

UK cops don't even shoot when the guy is saying he has a bomb. :feelskek:

The point is they're supposed to be public servants. You can say the same thing about soldiers but people still enlist and go to war.

Coward normie cops protecting a whore foid welcome to 2024 everyone
Cops were incorrection protectors. They work for god to make sure HIS INCORRECTIONS ENSUES

Imagine living in FUCKING burgerland

If he would have been black another round of BLM protests would have arised.
I personally think every human should be gagged and be licking my feet with their teeth taken out

Damn I was just about to post this but somebody already beat me to it lol. Too based. Fucking women man, why are they built like this.
They are built to keep corrections from ensuing

This is a fucking brutal blackpill of a video. sex androids can't come soon enough

Cuck for not killing the cheating whore wife
In a cunt-capitalist society,

The cops kill malfunctioning normie cuck drones who are no longer useful to m'lady.

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society,

The THOT-PATROL seizes the means of reproduction and sends the foids to underground breeding barns.

the CHOice is hERe for us to MAke.

didnt watch all but they could have tazed him

they train to kill