Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Guy is getting metoo’d at work

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So a guy at my job got fired and is now facing criminal charges and potential sex offender registration.

This 20 year old whore got in the car with him after work (she has her own), and then asked to go to the club/bar together (whore activities), and then they went together and she drank underage (nobody forced her to do any of this).

As usual she woke up and felt like a whore (rightfully so) so she went to work with crocodile tears claiming she was raped by him.

She is also unironically claiming to be a virgin before this. A (underage) bar/club going, getting in cars with men she doesn’t know, supposed virgin. Bet the cucked faggots will believe her anyway. She’s claiming to be a innocent little club going angel and he took her innocence :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Dudes life is over now. He is facing registering as a sex offender, because a twenty year old whore regretted being a whore and is now claiming he raped her.

Last edited:
brutal

stupid nigger shouldve recorded her while she was moaning of pleasure so he had some proof it was consensual

what a vile bitch I hate women who do that it’s rage inducing

It’s scary how easily a woman can stain a man’s reputation and life simply by making up one lie this is why I’ll never cold approach and I’m if I do it won’t be with anybody more than a 5/10

"It was le coercion!!1!! :foidSoy::foidSoy: You can't consent when drunk!!1!:foidSoy::foidSoy:" Meanwhile millions of bar sluts have ONS every week as their cock carousel routine. Pure hypocrisy.

it's actually really brutal how hard women can destroy men just with stupid she said he said accusations. I am facing something similar but less serious now myself (can't go into detail but it's not even sexual or violent foid was just annoyed) and I'm pretty sure I am fucked cuz the court wants to protect wammanz. 7 police randomly burst into my house one day and charged me with this stupid shit. women are the most fickle retarded decision makers ever, giving them the ability to wield the police and judicial system to destroy men is obviously an excuse to let state power destroy men on a whim

"It was le coercion!!1!! :foidSoy::foidSoy: You can't consent when drunk!!1!:foidSoy::foidSoy:" Meanwhile millions of bar sluts have ONS every week as their cock carousel routine. Pure hypocrisy.
The best part is they’re going to believe her lying about being le virgin :feelshaha:

sure, a club going, drinking virgin. Right.

It’s only rape when she wakes up and realises that the guy is a non-chad male

No matter how drunk she was the previous night, if she wakes up next to a chad, she will be sucking his cock to wake him up for round 2

I really hope that guy at your workplace goes ER, just make sure that he tells you 1 minute beforehand so that you can escape

Thats why i NEVER approached drunk foids. You can get easily owned.

brutal

stupid nigger shouldve recorded her while she was moaning of pleasure so he had some proof it was consensual
He didn’t do it because he is a bluepilled idiot who „trusts“ foidz

Thats why every ugly guy who cant cope with blackpill truths should at least be MGTOW (mgtow that is not monk of course).

Last edited:
I’d fucking k*ll her if I was him. Couldn’t keep my shit being falsely accused. It’s not worth it having a reputation as a falsely accused sex offender and her living life on easy mode after that. He’s not getting out of it anyway because of this cucked society