Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Guy who likes you, but you're not attracted to him starterpack

total oofy doofy evisceration

Brutal TeeHee moment :feelscry:

this comment is an unintentional nuclear blackpill:
That’s cos each of those things is the “norm.” Most guys are under 6ft, most guys make under 6 figures, most guys don’t have abs or aren’t overweight, moose guys like marvel and videogames, etc etc.

This could just be called basic western male starter park.
b-b-but average looking guys aren't oofy-doofy, betabuxx-deluxe, incels in denial! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
The user’s other posts

A5238B29 A033 4897 81C2 DF1254EAF369

25403EF7 FA04 47CD AAB1 69CDDCC0F365

@Zer0/∞ on Suicide Watch.
I dont know this guy, but does he seriously believe in oofy doofy cope after 22000+ posts on .is?
Beyond ovER for him tbh

idk this guy, but does he seriously believe in oofy doofy cope after 22000+ posts on .is?
He was a strong proponent of it. I don't know if he changed his stance.

Over for Androidcels

Unrealistic because he's white.

Unrealistic because he's white.
this is true. he can get a noodle or any other ethnic foid easily if he wants. a picture of an asian or indian male would have been more accurate. i see white foids with asian/indian male friends all the time and they would never fuck those guys.

I reposted it here.

Women hate you and your genetic makeup when you are incel

@Zer0/∞ on Suicide Watch.
This is the average guy in a relationship. I never said these guys are slayers fucking a new girl every week.

foids being privileged and having endless options yet again

He is basically just an average guy. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

In 2 words : be chad

Any other crap doesn't count

roasties gonna roast

unbelievably accurate depiction of why the 63% of men are single between 18-35

This is womens view of these type of "low value men", WHEN THIS IS A HUGE CHUNK OF MEN CIRCA 50% FALL INTO THIS LOOK AND LIFESTYLE IN THE WEST, THEY ARE ELIMINATING 50% AS "NOT GOOD ENOUGH".

YYYYYYET NO ONE IS QUESTIONING WOMENS STANDARDS AND WHY THEY THINK THIS IS TOO LOW FOR THEM.

ABSOLUTE CLOWN WORLD STUFF.

Literally everything in that image would be perfectly fine to them if Chad Face.

Screenshot 20230917 091708 Reddit 1

Reminder that gaming and "nerdy" stuff is a ChadOnly hobbie.

Screenshot 20230917 091826 Reddit 1

:foidSoy:
Now excuse me as, I need to get my insides rearranged by my tyrone bf

Just be 6 feet and make 6 figures theory

Average does not cut it anymore, average is the new ugly, normie is the new sub5! times are tough and they'll only get tougher.

This just describes a redditor

b-b-but average looking guys aren't oofy-doofy, betabuxx-deluxe, incels in denial! :soy: :soy: :soy:
They aren't slayers but that doesn't mean they're incels. Most of them lose their virginity and get married at some point, just not as early or easily as Chad does.

They aren't slayers but that doesn't mean they're incels. Most of them lose their virginity and get married at some point, just not as early or easily as Chad does.
The average guy is a nearcel and his life is way closer to our lives than to chad's life.
Over 63% of men today are single.

The average guy is a nearcel and his life is way closer to our lives than to chad's life.
Over 63% of men today are single.
This is cope. Being single doesn't mean that someone is an incel or close to being one. The majority of people still get married in their life and very few men go their entire life without getting laid. They aren't chads but they're far from inceldom.

Somewhat cute with a non-threatening appearance.

That's a 6/10 SMV. That's how far hypergamy and foid entitlement has gone.

The tragic thing is that there's nothing wrong with him. Often when people talk about guys with dating struggles they deliberately create some grotesque, evil troll who hasn't showered in centuries and hates women with a passion, and imply whoever isn't successful must share some traits with him. Nowadays with how small people's social circles have gotten, it's very hard to go from stranger => romantic relationship if there isn't something about you that stands out, cursing the mass of inoffensive, unremarkable men.

Some based comments in that thread. This one is lightly blackpilled and got hundreds of upvotes.

dudes who look like that have a 100% probability of maxxing out some noodlewhore. basically every dude in a WMAF couple has that phenotype

Well that's a relief. I make just under one figure.

unbelievably accurate depiction of why the 63% of men are single between 18-35

This is womens view of these type of "low value men", WHEN THIS IS A HUGE CHUNK OF MEN CIRCA 50% FALL INTO THIS LOOK AND LIFESTYLE IN THE WEST, THEY ARE ELIMINATING 50% AS "NOT GOOD ENOUGH".

YYYYYYET NO ONE IS QUESTIONING WOMENS STANDARDS AND WHY THEY THINK THIS IS TOO LOW FOR THEM.

ABSOLUTE CLOWN WORLD STUFF.
Woman are never Held accountable for their Actions and are NEVER the target of Any Gaslight .

Imagine telling a foid to get taller , more Interesting and Bigger Tits :feelskek:

Litteraly Nobody Cares . :feelsclown:

Yet they do that constantly to man and only Man are blamed for Not Having These Ridiculous Standards Met .