Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting guys always treated me way better than girls did (insel trait)

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Throughout my life I only had male friends with one exception who ended up showing her disgust for me very noticeably. Not only did I only have male friends not a single female ever initiated a convo with me whereas a fair amount of guys did. I went to a school that was 50% women yet it was like they were faceless beings with personalities i just couldn't see as human. It was like this cuz i somehow never managed to interact with one outside of class tasks due to my incel face. My childhood and adolescence were way better than now so clearly having male friends was good and i didnt really truly suffer but ill never forget girls completely ignoring me all the time. When you're as ugly as me you don't even know what women are like cuz ur so distant from them. I had one female acquaintance growing up (play date once every few months) but I was forced upon her by my mother so it's not like she initiated shit (we were 8 years old keep in mind). I met her again when i was 15 by chance when i was walking with my best friend at a subway. The moment i saw her, her face looked disappointed and she didn't even say anything. She then talked to my friend and I pretended to need the toilet and walked to the nearest bathroom to basically hide from them. When i came out she was gone and i asked what they talked about and it was about her job kek and not about me. Women just despise me and dont even want to have a simple convo with me even if they have history with me which is just proof im legitimately ugly as fuck (around a 3-4/10), a 5/10 would've at least been treated like some cuck and given niceties. This girl didnt even say a single word to me nor show a single non negative emotion upon seeing me. She was 15 so still at an age where girls are very open when they dislike a guy. Adult women all feel repulsed by ugly men but they're virtue signallers and have learnt to appear "nice" even to ugly guys so there's no chance i could really get humiliated these days but i know they all despise me and want me dead :feelsUgh:

nigga break this shit in to paragraphs

Whoa whoa wee wow who is that in your pic?

For real foids are mean and evil