Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Guys don't buy the RTX 3080

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
They will release a 3080 ti for 1k after AMD releases their new cards. It just makes sense also 3080 doesn't have nvlink which backs up this thoery

and then they will release the 4080 and the 4080ti rendering the 30's obsolete.

just buy what works and runs games fast

OK, not buying it.

and then they will release the 4080 and the 4080ti rendering the 30's obsolete.

just buy what works and runs games fast
This was for those who already have 2000 series. I wanted to upgrade but since I only play roblox and league I see no point

consoomer trait

Marketing strategies

I have a 200€ pc lol

I think you'll be set for life, and be able to play in 8k with at least a 3080 gpu, and a high core cpu.

Last edited:
They will release a 3080 ti for 1k after AMD releases their new cards. It just makes sense also 3080 doesn't have nvlink which backs up this thoery
yes, i was seriously considering buying a multi hundred if not thousand dollar gpu, seeing as i have thousands of dollars to spend like it's nothing

This was for those who already have 2000 series. I wanted to upgrade but since I only play roblox and league I see no point

yea i currently have a 2080ti

Thats if you need the extra VRAM. I doubt anyone on this forum does anything that requires that much VRAM.

Bold of you to assume that I have money for an RTX.

I don't think I need any of this to lurk this forum :feelshaha:

3090 to postmaxx
@Animecel2D's setup be like
Fa807dac 5a83 11e9 bbcc 84176f6dd1e7 image hires 130343

You play roblox? I remember that game. I used to trade hats all the time

interesting theory

I'm not buying anything

Wasn't planning on it, but thanks.

I will keep to my Vega 56 with hipster HBM memory.

just wait for big navi and then buy whatever is best for u
Thats if you need the extra VRAM. I doubt anyone on this forum does anything that requires that much VRAM.
It's the start of a new console gen, games will be much more demanding in the future and might require a lot more vram, no?
Just because you can run current games at 4K with 8-10GB of vram doesn't mean you'll be able to do the same with games released a couple of years from now
There was a time when 1GB cards were enough, when 512MB cards were enough, when 256MB cards were enough, etc. times change

Last edited:
imagine being able to buy the 3080 before 2024, just be american

JFL at spending 500 on a graphics card. JFL Consoomers

just wait for big navi and then buy whatever is best for u

It's the start of a new console gen, games will be much more demanding in the future and might require a lot more vram, no?
Just because you can run current games at 4K with 8-10GB of vram doesn't mean you'll be able to do the same with games released a couple of years from now
There was a time when 1GB cards were enough, when 512MB cards were enough, when 256MB cards were enough, etc. times change
hate amd always had problems with drivers nvidia feels professional

like I can afford it :lul:

I have an rx 580 i bought a year ago for $120

richcels. I use a laptop with integrated graphics :incel::incel::incel:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back