Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting guys is anyone of you being diagnosed with bipolar disorder?

S

slaviccelidom

Greycel
they diagnosed me with bipolar so that means its like having 2 personalities one is extreme deppresive always saying im a living piece of shit and then comes another personality that claims im a fucking god being gifted with extraordinary intellect in comparison to normcucks. this state is really enjoyable you dont need to sleep or eat or shit you just need to break some women mentally and see how they suffer :feelsLSD:

they diagnosed me with bipolar so that means its like having 2 personalities one is extreme deppresive always saying im a living piece of shit and then comes another personality that claims im a fucking god being gifted with extraordinary intellect in comparison to normcucks. this state is really enjoyable you dont need to sleep or eat or shit you just need to break some women mentally and see how they suffer :feelsLSD:
Not me

Psychology is gay as fuck.

These are all meme "illnesses" created to trick retards into buying expensive therapy sessions and medicine.

Fuck psychology.

glownigger GrAYcel thread

These are all meme "illnesses" created to trick retards into buying expensive therapy sessions and medicine.

Fuck psychology.
well i get my medicine for free

too late i mean like its even fucking working i dont fucking feel the difference xD

nah im mixing it with lsd keta and other stuff
You're playing with fire bro.

Many who went ER also took some kind of medication.

Better to be naturally mentally ill than taking artifical shit in your body.

Fuck psychology.

that's not being bipolar lol.

My dad was diagnosed bipolar but tbh i don't think he is, he's just am absolute moron normie retard who's to addicted to drugs and being selfish. I don't think i'm bipolar either, but i do have some mental health problems from how i grew up and am treated by the average person online

You're playing with fire bro.

Many who went ER also took some kind of medication.

Better to be naturally mentally ill than taking artifical shit in your body.
tell me why should i go ER if i could create dozens of ER just reminding them they will never get sex because all women are absolute sadistic whores?

personality disorders are just part of your personality that you got from bad life experiences. Btw talking and CBT (cock and ball torture) doesn't work at all, do only meds

(((psychology))) is run by the jews to grab your money, litteraly personality disorders are just part of your personality that you got from bad life experiences. Btw talking and CBT (cock and ball torture) doesn't work at all, do only meds
Really?

I guess I'll unrope my ballsack then.

The knots really pinched and distracted me from my alien snake god super self.

So... Even though it seemed to work, it doesn't work? Wow! That's science!