Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys just can’t stop with substance abuse!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
It’s easier for foids to cut on alcohol compared to guys, I don’t even need to explain, if you know the way foids live their lives.

If you’re an alcoholic as a guy then it’s going to be a problem to cut down, assuming that you feel awful about your life & that there is just no cure to your mental illness because you can’t help but ask yourself if you matter but ya, you probably do matter but it’s just that the constant torments have killed all the things you have left in you.

Pretty sure the majority of us here don't matter, even to our families. Truecel men are useless and usually financially inactive as well.

This is why I stay away from drugs and alcohol completely. I have many reasons to want to drink and do drugs, so that's why I refuse to do it

NAC and niacin can help. Of course those won't improve your life circumstances but they can reduce your cravings. When I took NAC and alcohol together I noticed I didn't get any pleasure from drinking beer. It felt dull and pointless.