Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gym is mandatory

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Not for increasing looks, but for general health.
Males always worked with some type of instrument: axe, shovel, sword, etc. But today the heaviest thing we carry is a mouse and a bag of food from the local store.
The real problem is, gym becomes a hive of brutforce tryhards and with the same mentality. They will come over and troll you about not lifting an elephant and call you a foid. Fuk what those silly buggers think.
What you should do is come over, lift some weights here and there without much effort and thats it.
No BS dieting or supplements, just have a full healthy diet. No schedule, just do it when you want to and have free time. Very little deadlifts or squats because those are bad for the spine.
Just the amount of benefits you get is amazing, there is literally no downsides if you go in moderation without some lowfat fanatisism.
Yeah, this is coming from a guy who never hit the gym jfl, at home I have 5kg dumbels and a stick for pullups.
Just don`t go all-in and enjoy the slow progress.

Last edited:
The real problem is, gym becomes a hive of brutforce tryhards and with the same mentality. They will come over and troll you about not lifting an elephant and call you a foid.
The most brutal part of going to the gym. You have to bench at least 150 without looking like a total clown and embarrassing yourself

The real problem is, gym becomes a hive of brutforce tryhards and with the same mentality. They will come over and troll you about not lifting an elephant and call you a foid. Fuk what those silly buggers think.
TBH, I have never seen anything like that at the gym. I was just minding my own business, no one cared about me.

i would care for my health if i had reason to do so, and i cant grow any visable muscle therefore its over for me

You know there’s different tiers of gyms? If you go to some inner city local powerlifting or bodybuilding gym, yeah you’re gonna get judged and called an inkwell by meatheads.

If you just go to your local world gym or planet fitness it’s usually just a mix of high schoolers, boomers and seniors, and some people our age. You’ll still see some meat heads once in a while but far less frequent.

Most people go to the gym for the same reason as you. It feels good, and keeps you healthy. If you’re not being a retard and slamming a bar into the wall I don’t think anyone cares what you’re doing :feelsLightsaber:

Gym isn't necesssry, but exercise is. I'm getting really good results working out at home because I can workout every day, I'm not rushed, I can take a 10 minute break between exercises or split it into 2 workouts, I can work out early in the morning, I don't have to go all the way down to the gym and change clothes or shower, I dont have to wait around for a machine or a bench to do free weights....

Gyms get really annoying after a while, especially if you go right after work when everyone else is at the gym.

no gym for your face

Any self care I try is just polishing a turd at this point :feelsjuice:

Any self care I try is just polishing a turd at this point :feelsjuice:
I think it’s more of a boredom thing. We could sit there staring at the turd (ourselves) bored as hell, or we can say “eh I’m not roping and have all this spare time” and try and make the turd half decent just bc

What about working a physical labor job?
Not as good as gym but still keeps you in general good health

What about working a physical labor job?
Not as good as gym but still keeps you in general good health
From what I`ve seen - men who are able to work physically are absolute strength moggers, and I`m not talking about lifting a very heavy thing once to set a WR. They can work for hours without breaking a sweat, they might not look strong, but when trying something they seem to do with ease, you find out it takes a strength of a horse to do this shit. They are the true salt of the earth, I repsect them a lot and always tip money for beer etc.

From what I`ve seen - men who are able to work physically are absolute strength moggers, and I`m not talking about lifting a very heavy thing once to set a WR. They can work for hours without breaking a sweat, they might not look strong, but when trying something they seem to do with ease, you find out it takes a strength of a horse to do this shit. They are the true salt of the earth, I repsect them a lot and always tip money for beer etc.

I work warehouses/retail freight, have been for well over a decade now. Gymmaxxing is useful (I do it everyday) for general health, lifting capacity and reinforces the body against injury/illness.

I’m lazy and demotivated

I need a solitary gym.

I hate being around normies and gym fags

Some points you mentioned are truly important. Physical work including some heavy lifting is indeed crucial for our health, but you don't need the gym for it. Especially people should stay away from the typical gym mentality. A lot of gym rats actually look better and are healthier within their first year in the gym than what they look like a few tears afterwards. That is a result of over consuming calories/bulking/getting fat with minimal muscle gain. Also most supplements are total bs. Just a bunch of chemicals with low quality protean source.

The best is to get 2 dumbbells a 20kg bar with some plates (and you don't need over 120 kg), in addition to some pulls ups abd running which you can pretty much do everywhere.

Just search "shredded asian no gym". These 18 years old ~ asians have better body than 99.99% of gym rats.

Just search "shredded asian no gym". These 18 years old ~ asians have better body than 99.99% of gym rats.
clearly juiced to the tits and works out like crazy. with good genetics and juice any gym rat could look like that. the reason most don't is because it fucks with health

gymmaxing provides the only warmth in my life

Yeah Self Improvement doesnt only have to be for the purpose of getting Sex from Females

The problem is that gyms are full of foids like these:

50716171 105391370497396 981999116772401181 n

Not for increasing looks, but for general health.
This. Cause no gym for your face. Women dont care about how buff youre when u got a shitty face.

I go to the gym to stay healthy and strong

@Sneir works at a gym call labour camp