Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Gymcel failure

Epicchingusdarkcel

Epicchingusdarkcel

Greycel
On my way to latenightgymcel. Drove there bc would take too much time walking and half the buses are shut down at night. LANA DEL REY DOIN TIME plays on the radio and i HAD to smoke a cigarette. I may lose gains but yet again im coping and theres no gym for my face.

That sucks, does the gym works at night? I work out at home, its pathetic actually and i become lazy af.

That sucks, does the gym works at night? I work out at home, its pathetic actually and i become lazy af.

I found a 24/7 one explicitly for that purpose and to mitigate the chances of me getting mogged.

I found a 24/7 one explicitly for that purpose and to mitigate the chances of me getting mogged.
Being surrounded by gymaxxed chads would be a suifuel, and watching bunch of narcissists filming themselves.

Your pathetic genetics will betray you. Ur probably going to end your gymcelling journey with liver problems and a breast bigger than a women's. Besides back and knees problems.

Btw ur body will take twice the time that Chad's body takes to recover from injury