Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymcel gook wonders why he doesn't get matches with white women

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1abk2ot/dating_app_profile_help/

My preference is WF but only had 1 match from a WF in the last 3 days

Nobody telling him the truth: it's because he looks like a turbomanlet (and is a gook).

what no iq does to a mf :lul:

Another man who bought into false hope lies

simp fuck increasing egos of white girls day by day

Even normie on the right mogs him

bma9p2ugssec1.jpg

He doesn't smile and looks like a serial killer, includes a pic of him with a much taller guy, all his pics are in the gym or cringey Instagram shots.

He doesn't smile and looks like a serial killer, includes a pic of him with a much taller guy, all his pics are in the gym or cringey Instagram shots.
Average gymcel :feelskek:

Proceeds to show pic of him getting brutally heightmogged and he wonders why foids dont like him redditfags will say it`s his personality too lol

Getting one match with a white foid is already impressive, even if she might be a landwhale.

Foid have set the bar so high that its impossible for nearly all men

Proceeds to show pic of him getting brutally heightmogged and he wonders why foids dont like him redditfags will say it`s his personality too lol

My preference is WF but only had 1 match from a WF in the last 3 days
Mogs me from Okinawa to Sakhalin

Ricecels are copium wizards

He's complaining he got 1 match in 3 days? I've never gotten a fucking match.

Why are ricecucks so obsessed with white women?

Retarded for the white woman obsession but he deadass has good muscles mogs me

JFL @ lookism on an incel forum.

bma9p2ugssec1.jpg
He is so stupid to share this picture online. This is equivalent to insulting himself publicly. No wonder why nerds are usually not muscular.

>5'7
>Jap

Never began.

facemogs me but his height is not enough for modern women

He's better off in Japan he's a potential NTR star

He didn't write anything about being 6'0 anywhere in his profile. That means he's short, which is an automatic death sentence when you're Asian as well.

hes rice. its not just WW he cant get

Omg, he is isn’t an gymcel, by hook standards he is htn++, can get cute noodle foids, but why is he obsessed with white toilets, the most degenerate ones.

Omg, he is isn’t an gymcel, by hook standards he is htn++, can get cute noodle foids, but why is he obsessed with white toilets, the most degenerate ones.
lilbro he's 5'3 at best

5'7 is about average for an east asian male but he has the typical hairless childlike feminine face of a rice male.

Also, he managed to actually get a match with a white foid.

Its not easy getting ANY matches let alone a white foid.

Actually insane the fact that he got recognition from a WF even after posting a picture of himself getting Mogged :lul:

bma9p2ugssec1.jpg
The fact that he chose this picture to be in his dating profile means he deserves it.

Its not easy getting ANY matches let alone a white foid.
Actually insane the fact that he got recognition from a WF even after posting a picture of himself getting Mogged
I'd guess he got lucky with a weeb for being specifically from Japan. No Chinaman would have such a chance (see what I did there?)

Last edited:
Nobody telling him the truth: it's because he looks like a turbomanlet (and is a gook).
He didn't even include his height in his profile cause he knew he'd just get filtered