Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Gymceling + Jestermaxxing: Has anyone tried it? What does it evaluate to?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Lifting + jestering = ???

Just become a laughing stock on tiktok bro!

Lifting + jestering = ???
5abfe18705ce4053897511963ddb0912.jpg

I don't understand what "jestermaxxing" is. In many group situations I've been in there's always subtle competition over being funny with the understanding that you shouldn't over-do-it (especially at work.) But yea, being legit funny = good. Chads can be funny. Normies can be funny. Incels can be funny. I feel like humor is something outside of inceldom altogether and just a human thing and the more capable of it you are the more you should share your gift with your fellow men to make their days lighter. :forcedsmile:

Jestermaxxing is how I made friends with the people I'm close to. It feels pretty good to share some laughs with a couple of bros. Lifting is a good hobby but my genes are shit and I like to stay natty so I'm still a framecel.

I don't understand what "jestermaxxing" is. In many group situations I've been in there's always subtle competition over being funny with the understanding that you shouldn't over-do-it (especially at work.) But yea, being legit funny = good. Chads can be funny. Normies can be funny. Incels can be funny. I feel like humor is something outside of inceldom altogether and just a human thing and the more capable of it you are the more you should share your gift with your fellow men to make their days lighter. :forcedsmile:

This is what the wiki says.

Maybe the wiki means "Being funny is only worth a damn if you're attractive." Or maybe the wiki means "Jestermaxxing is a specific kind of comedy at the comedian's expense."

Maybe the wiki means "Being funny is only worth a damn if you're attractive." Or maybe the wiki means "Jestermaxxing is a specific kind of comedy at the comedian's expense."

the cringe

Time and again you refuse to accept your situation and take the blackpill. You need to accept that its over for you. There's no jestermaxxing or no gymceling. Only cope and LDAR or rope.

What do you mean? Lots of people jestermaxx and gymcel. Those are things people do.

Those things won't work for people with your height and age.

I'm not saying they would, I just wanna know what they evaluate to.

It makes no sense. women actually force their own guffaw when the guy is attractive.

They don't amount to anything if you don't have decent bone structure.

Everything is something. Maybe not a sex-having something, but something.

It gets me male friends.

Im too ugly as to where women refuse to befriend me, but for most here getting to a low body fat with some muscle can get you laid TBH