Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymcels have people complimented you on anything?

No, I also haven't worked out in a month

Actually did yeah , i'm still above 20% bf but i pass in a t shirt other guys telling me i'm buff and big , some females touched my arms and shoulders at work , still an ugly ogre that gets mogged by skinny prettyboys.
And i'm complete garbage compared to instagram fitness guys it's just that for the average person even a little bit of muscles will impress them.

Yes but only because I looked like an Auschwitz inmate before I started lifting.

I look like an average guy now. Anyone who hasn't seen me in a while comments on how different I look (thicker neck, fuller torso, etc).

Maybe a few times in the gym, or when nurses would take a blood sample they would make a comment about my muscles. But other than that no. Gym is cope. Muscles do not matter at all, the only thing that matters is your DNA.